I'm seed shopping - Any fav strains?

Proyields

Will be vegging under 2 250w MHs. Then flowered under 2 600w HPS.. I'm using the flora series by General hydroponics, liquid kool bloom, and floralicious plus. I use promix. It's perlite mixed. I'd prefer to scrog. What's yall favorite strains. What provided u with top quality and nice yields????

Hello Proyields, check out our seed bank sponsors. There are a few of them and most have good strain descriptions. I myself placed an order this morning in celebration. There were several autos in the mix, but I also got some old school sativas to try. And a Y Greiga, some Elemental True OG, Malawi Gold........
:drool:
Sorry, spaced out a little. There are just too many to pick from with all the hybrids. Either go New with some autos, or look for some land race strains, 100% indica or sativa by Ace, CannaBiogen, Seeds of Africa, etc

Take it from the Plant of the Month Winner he knows best :Namaste:

:rofl::rofl: I barely know how to get out of the rain, but I do know what I am looking for from now on. Autos for a quick "keep me in smoke" grow, and the old smokes of my youth that left us in a heap of laughter, or the creeper that snuck up on us and left us unable to operate the zippo. Something I'm not sure exists anymore, but I'm willing to try every strain I encounter until I find the right one.:)

Hello Proyields, check out our seed bank sponsors. There are a few of them and most have good strain descriptions. I myself placed an order this morning in celebration. There were several autos in the mix, but I also got some old school sativas to try. And a Y Greiga, some Elemental True OG, Malawi Gold........
:drool:
Sorry, spaced out a little. There are just too many to pick from with all the hybrids. Either go New with some autos, or look for some land race strains, 100% indica or sativa by Ace, CannaBiogen, Seeds of Africa, etc

:rofl::rofl: I barely know how to get out of the rain, but I do know what I am looking for from now on. Autos for a quick "keep me in smoke" grow, and the old smokes of my youth that left us in a heap of laughter, or the creeper that snuck up on us and left us unable to operate the zippo. Something I'm not sure exists anymore, but I'm willing to try every strain I encounter until I find the right one.:)

Take it from the Plant of the Month Winners they knows best :Namaste:

LOL, ditto!

I've grown Ace and Cannabiogen strains and they've been consistently great. Panama is a particularly fun one. Carnival (Ministry of Cannabis) and Jamaican Dream (Eva Seeds) were also standout strains for me. I just chopped a Channel+ (Medical Seeds) that looks very good (high CBD), and I have a Y Griega that'll be done in a couple weeks, also lookin' good.

All of 'em were very easy to grow and would scrog well. :thumb:

[Edit] Grats on the win, Rifleman! :bravo:

.......Panama is a particularly fun one.........and I have a Y Griega that'll be done in a couple weeks, also lookin' good.

All of 'em were very easy to grow and would scrog well. :thumb:

Both ordered today, any tips or hints with either? I've heard a light feed?

Panama isn't a particularly light feeder - she'll pretty much let you know. By mid-bloom you can tinker with it quite a bit. I've only run the one Y Griega so far, but mine was very happy with standard feeding - no fading in bloom. It ramps up trich production like crazy around the 7th? week, so that would be a good time to play with some bloom boosters. I'm really impressed with the one I have. :slide:

+1 This is my lifelong hobby! I grow Autos because they are fun and easy! The rest of my growing is in search for the "perfect high" and to check out the different strains of the world!

I forgot to answer your question about strains. I am a fan of DJ Short gear. I particularly like his strain "Flo". For me, it's the everyday, go to, strain. I also like OG Kush, Blue Dream, Azure Haze, F13, Durban Poison, Malawi Gold, Super Silver Haze and Deadhead OG.

Back
Top Bottom