Im So Confused Can SomeOne Help?

hahajeff4rey

im going to be ordering some seeds in I don't know if I should get regular seeds or fem seeds and its going to be a auto strain ive been looking around on the internet and people say its a even higher chance of getting a hemie if its a auto fem i know its a 99% chance its a female but does auto fem seeds have a really higher chance of being a hermie? in i heard fem seeds are more sensitive to stress since im new to growing i don't know if getting fem seeds would be the safe route should i just go with regular seeds? anyone that would help me with this topic would be fantastic !:thumb:

no lol I don't know anybody im a loner in I haven't got any bud lately omost a year im jus going to order them and hope for the best I guess thanks for commenting on this post

yeah your fine that's what im going to do go with the cheapest one ive been doing so much research on this stuff and what to do and not to do lol my sister asked me if I had a girlfriend because im on here so much lol

Well welcome to 420 jeff !!
The seed question is a good one, I went with feminized seeds from ms seedbank, 15 seeds, 5 strains. 13 germinated, one male..
Overall im content.
Go feminized in my view.
You pay more but what if you go regular and all are male ? :(

Was $150 Canadian.
Shipping was stealth and no worries.

thankyou canadrolls nice to meet you yea that's what im going to do hopefully they don't go hermie on me fingers crossed yeah I think im just gunna go with herbies I heard good things about them and thanks for your input brotherbuddz

Herbies has been around for quite some time. So im sure you will be ok.
Out of my stock only one plant was truly stable with no nanners,
I will keep her as a mother.
Even the ones that showed hermaphrodittic traits were still very nice plants. If your not commercial a little time picking them off doesn't hurt my feelings :)

According to this wiki page, it's pretty much undecided whether or not the offspring of hermies are hermies themselves. In my opinion, yes, it's true. It doesn't always happen but the trait is there, moreso than among regular seeds. I believe that if you have a hermie that pollenates itself, all those seeds will lean towards the hermie side when germinated. I don't know enough about "Shocking" and "Collodial Silver" to comment on that aspect. I'd say get whatever seeds you desire but keep a good close eye on them.
BTW: Herbies is good. It's where I got my seeds from not more than 3 months ago.
Cannabis cultivation - Wikipedia

personally I find that starting with all regular seeds and getting rid of the males after sexing I tend to get much better/healthier plants with better genetics.
I don't know if this is proven or not but I have done 2 comparisons on the same strains and found the females that came from regular seed to be much better mothers

Back
Top Bottom