im so excited.

DankSupreme

today i bought a bowl and zig zag joint roller at the local place.
i rolled 4 zags with it real quick, and double rolled them. they burned slower than alot of blunts! perfect joints all the time every time! (Im good at rolling, but not this good)

the bowl im about to give a test run now. i already faced those 4 zags. now imma smoke there roaches out of this bowl.

whoa, 4 jays:smokin::grinjoint::cool::ganjamon: and a bowl;). somebody's high

what kind of roller did you get? I been wanting one but dont know witch ones will work for joints?

I had a roller but I broke the damn thing.

If you bought the long one, you should be able to roll a blunt with it. I've done it. Which might be why it broke, haha.

what kind of roller did you get? I been wanting one but dont know witch ones will work for joints?

i went to the local headshop. they had a few different kinds. i got the normal joint size zig zag brand roller, and it works like magic. ppl have been telling me my joints are better rolled than commercial brand cigs, and fatter. :smokin:

zig zags are the only joints i smoke btw. they sell them here 2 packs with 64 papers for $2.00 really cant beat that. plus they burn slower than other brands i tried.

Back
Top Bottom