Im takin a saliva test in 10 days for house arrest

mexicanpmp696

do u guys kno how long it takes for weed to get out ur system for a saliva drug test and what can i do to pass this test i just smoked yesterday im on house arrest and ill get arrested if i have it in my system i really need ur guys help thanks

Don't smoke anymore and you will be fine. Drink a gallon and a half of water a day. Work out about 30 minutes each day.

Saliva test is the easiest test to pass, but they might be lieing to you and actually make you do a piss test. That's why you always take every precaution.

4DeuceZero said:
hope its not federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison.
I think you mean state prisons & correctional facility's.Federal prison is "ALOT" different from state-run prisons, in terms of privilages an inmate has.You can't have a personal Tv or radio and smoking has been phased out of all prison's/jails since 4/17/04 except Federal Prison. And the menu is vastly superior to any state-run facility in the Country hands-down. Also 60% of federal prisons are underground.Hard-time is exactly that but if you had a choice of going to the FEDS or a state-run prison, the state prisons would be empty,fyi.

Good luck. I'd say take all the precautions you can. Don't trust stuff that the government tells you. They will change things on you at the last minute.

If you are not wise enough to stay out of trouble to get arrested (jail/house arrest), and are not wise enough to not stop when incarcerated, even if you are home, you deserve what you have coming.

Momo said:
I've never heard of a salvia test.... that's odd. I bet they're just scaring you. I wouldn't worry about it too much. :( Just exercise some. You'll be ok.

Did you really think it said "salVIA" test too? I did... When I first read this I was like what in the hell is a salvia test. Isnt it legal to smoke it? I always wondered what the cops would do if they saw someone under 21... or 18 for that matter smoking it.

Back
Top Bottom