I'm thinking P-K and Cal Mag?

LapRocket

Greetings! Soiless hydro grow, Temps are kind of high due to the heat wave we had, 85°-86°f, humidity maintained around 60%, pH was a little higher than I like 6.5, veg in h-o fluorescent, flower in hps.
Quite odd behavior. My girls start with some slight discoloration and yellowing, then get the claw and under curl, become dry feeling and sort of brittle with bluish spots here and there. I've flushed with pH'ed water, with some hydrogen peroxide to give any root issues a kick in the ass. Mix was 1 part h2o2, 4 parts h2o. Knowledgeable input is greatly appreciated!
20160829_080337.jpg

As a side note, inspected for pests and treated regularly with a rotating schedule of different control methods, all organic as my medicine is tested.

I'm definitely not in panic mode. I've NEVER burned my girls before. That's why this had me scratching my head. Plus, it appears to be strain specific as only the plants from one of the two strains have been effected. I'm not fond of the strain this far, but we'll sure as hell see. I did start foliar watering as soon as I noticed the issues, as well as flushed with pH'ed water as I mentioned before. That probably saved my ass, lol. Anywho, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom