I'm trying out CMH

Im half way through week 5 of flower now. Time seems to be flying by now and I forgot to update over the weekend. But things are going great and the buds are really filling out and getting super frosty. The first pics are from tonight right after the lights went on. The second set is from yesterday morning shortly after the lights went out.

The only problem I'm having is that the plant in the front right of the tent is getting yellow leaves a lot faster than the other three. I think it has a slight nitrogen deficiency. I have only been using nutrients once a week, but I think I'm going to up it to twice a week now since the buds seem to be growing so fast.

Tonight's pics

Yesterday morning's pics

Looking just wonderful there HS, keep up the good work, I would increase the N a little.

Looking just wonderful there HS, keep up the good work, I would increase the N a little.
Thanks for the advice. I fed them last night and I'm going to feed them twice a week instead of once a week.

Looks like those lights are doing well under the lights. Plants look great.
So far I've got to say these cmh's are the best lights I have. But I still want to try some cobs and hps lights.

Dudeee! Those things are super frosty. :bravo: how big is that tent? Looking awesome over here!
They are getting frosty. I'm gonna post a few pics from this morning. They are kicking into high gear now.

My tent is a vivosun 4x4x6.5 and it works great.

wow, looking great!
Still 4 weeks to go?
They look further along than that to me
They still have at least 4 weeks to go. Just finished week 5 as of today. They might even have 5 weeks to go. My last grow with UltraViolence went 10 weeks.

What about the soil? All bottled nutes?
The soil is Happy Frog and the nutes are Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A + B, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, a little bit of Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, Real Growers Recharge, Primordial Sea Green and last but not least I have Advanced Nutrients Overdrive for week 7 and 8. Week 9 will be nothing but plain old tap water and if there is a need for week 10, that will be plain tap water as well.

OK, last post for the weekend. Since some of the buds are starting to topple over. I decided to put the screen back in. I raised it a about 6" higher than my last grow because it was not high enough then and it would not be high enough for this grow either. When I was done, my hands and arms were a sticky mess. My son helped me and he said it was so sticky that the buds felt like they were wet with syrup.

The white hairs are still growing like crazy. At least 4 more weeks to pack on some big weight.

Back
Top Bottom