I'm working on the first of a series of pro-marijuana comercials...

lol i just seen the extacy comercial, they made it look like one of those priscription ones. i think we should make one the same. some thing like, "from the maker of man, Marijuana. for use by responsible adults.... blah blah blah.. side effects include.. blah blah blah." know what i mean

I uploaded it on fucking putfile, and its not fucking working!

Uhg, i've looked at a couple free hosts and they all suck ass, with ads or not allowing linking to files such as videos and shit.

Curtis said:
Alright, I know it kind of sucks but whatever. I'll make better ones when I have the time.

So what'd you think?

It's alright, but it would be better if there weren't so many meaningless numbers, "Conclusion, it's almost impossible to overdose on marijuana, although drinking a bottle of alcohol could kill you in five minutes" "Marijuana, it's not as harmless as we all though, but still much more harmless then alcohol, the legal drug. Legalize marijuana, because it's the logical thing to do."

Yeah, I had a more basic version that I think I like more. I was wanting a Reefer Madness spoof, then I was like, "I dont have people to act", so then I just made it look as if it was an old movie, which was probably a bad idea and ruined it.

Eh, we'll come up with one we'll all agree on. Those meaningless numbers are just facts, I dont know how else to state that exact fact without them, because they're the basis of the ad. I mean, its comparing the overdose ration between marijuana and alcohol, and ratios come in form of numbers.

I would show a few of the negative commercials about pot, the ones that are just ridiculous. Then continue to explain why their so wrong and harmful to the cause.

Back
Top Bottom