Imhigh85 Multi Journal

Outside flower and inside flowering are completely different outside flowering there is multiple things telling the plant that it needs to flower the reason they go with 12 and 12 is because inside that is at the point where they are just starting to flower some strange will do it before 12 and 12 and some strains will do it under 18 hour light but as you see with articles and everybody nowadays they are dropping their lights down to 11 + 13 and going down this is at the point where inside and outside start to make another difference outside time does not drop that far but dropping it inside Works to our benefit by dropping the hours of light lower you can calls the buds to ripen faster and the same way the opposite way too much light instead of the buds ripening faster they all ripen slower or not ripen at all or like I said go into reveg

Took some pics of other plants.
420-magazine-mobile737925312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1671110741.jpg

If it's stress I can teach you a trick that will kind of serve the purpose for a long period of time if you are willing to do it and want to do it I never push this upon and if anyone but I always do tell people so they have the option a plant that hermaphrodites due to stress can be used to cross with your other plants in order to make seeds feminized all these seeds would be the exact same as the ones you cross them from

When people start to feminized seeds they start with a spray that they can spray on the bud what this does is it stresses the bud stress is causing it to hermaphrodite so they can use the pollen to make a feminized seed which is the reason they call it them and icing spray

So as you see in this case if yours is stressed you can do the same thing if you would like to have that strain in seed form

If you need me to explain more of this and you would be interested in this let me know and I will be more than happy to help you
I would like to try this. May as well not have all this for nothing. I k ow a couple r still female

Pick one plant that you want to pollinate and take the one that hermaphrodite in using the pollen from it pollinate the one plant when it's time it will take about 3 to 4 weeks before it will be ready to pop pollen sacs and throw pollen everywhere sometimes this can happen faster once you have pollinated the one plant he will move on to the next part but first that has to happen before any seeds can be made

I think I figured out the problem. Temp good, light good, nutes food. So I went out got a different ph tester and my ph level was way at 8 b4 any nutes could this be the stresses out all the plants

It's hard for that to be this dresser because something like that should have affected all the plants not to mention yellowing Browning and you get where I'm going

Pulled all the kids out. It appears that only 2 r hermie and 1 is a male so goodbye to them. Got 3 replacements that r just getting flipped coming tomorrow. Not letting mebpostpifs at the moment

Back
Top Bottom