Immortal Cultivations' Indoor Coco Garden PK - Strawberry Cough - Lemon Haze & Others

ImmortalCulti

Hi 420 Magazine Family,:byebye:

New to the forum world, Hoping to meet alot of wise members as well as educate whom I can.

I've been learning the botany of cannabis for quiet sometime now, it has always fascinated me for as long as I can remember. Everyday I learn more, everyday my ladies grow, I grow, everyday I grow, my ladies grow.

Cannabis has a positive influence within my world.

Hope all of you enjoy what I'm about to bring you.

Week 2 Vegative State: From Clone: Purple Kush, Strawberry Cough, & Jack Herer. From Seed: Lemon Haze, Blueberry, & a couple Mystery Seeds (From Medical Grade Cannabis, just lost track of the names), and last but certainly not least: My Re-Veg Chem Dawg

Grow Medium: Botanicare CocoGro Most Pleasant Experience So Far!

This is my first grow in Coco btw.

I have only grown in soil, so far compared to the soil grow, coco has immaculant results within the first 2 weeks compared to some soil runs I've experimented with.

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients; Grow, General Hydroponics: Cal-Mag+, Lilly Miller: B-1 PH: 5.7

Water Schedule: Every two weeks Water w/ just Purified Water & PH Down; at 6.0

Lighting: Three T8 Fixtures Dual Bulbs Totaling: 192 watts; 16,200 Lumens; 6,500k

IMG_17713.jpg

IMG_17701.jpg

IMG_17693.jpg

IMG_17684.jpg

IMG_17673.jpg

StayTrue:.
Immortal Cultivation
(AKA: ImmortalCulti.):peace:

Re: Immortal Cultivations' Indoor Coco Garden, PK, Strawberry Cough, Lemon Haze, & Ot

Hi ImmortalCulti,

Learning is a non-stop progress and Cannabis is a non-stop spreading awareness of itself and the plant is using us to prolong its genetics. Gotta love it! Great to see you using coco coir. Bontanica CocoGro is awesome, the big 5kg block is the greatest.

Clean and organized setup you got going on. The plants will explode in a week, being coco coir has good air & water ratio.

Re: Immortal Cultivations' Indoor Coco Garden, PK, Strawberry Cough, Lemon Haze, & Ot

wow, it looks like a couple of those ladies are really taking off on you. I cant wait to see the weekly results on the different methods of FIM and topping. looks great so far, keep it up.

:thanks: James!

The Super Lemon Haze Is Growing an INCH at least everyday. It is already up to 13 inches tall and 12 inches wide, As You Can Notice in the above photos the tallest one is the "SLH" that being said because of its size I have to continuously raise the light everyday.

Super Lemon Haze:

SLH80.JPG

SLH_2_2.JPG

This is the "TOPPED" blueberry, which grew these two amazing tops.

TOPPED Blueberry:

TOPPED_BB.JPG

This one is the Blueberry that I "FIM'D", Notice the difference?

FIM'D Blueberry:

FIM_D_BB.JPG

FIM_D_BB_2_.JPG

The Middle Top is still intact. I'm really appreciating the FIMMED TECHNIQUE because I know overall I will produce a slighty more final flower.

Here is a PK Clone that Just Rooted Crazy...thought I'd Share this too

PK CLONE:

PK_CLONE.JPG

Hope You All Like & thank you for visiting!

ImmortalCultivation:peace:

Hi ImmortalCulti,

Learning is a non-stop progress and Cannabis is a non-stop spreading awareness of itself and the plant is using us to prolong its genetics. Gotta love it! Great to see you using coco coir. Bontanica CocoGro is awesome, the big 5kg block is the greatest.

Clean and organized setup you got going on. The plants will explode in a week, being coco coir has good air & water ratio.

:welcome:Twelve12 & Thank You!

Yes Botanicare is working wonders so far and I have no doubt that I will stick with this soilless medium from here on out.

Mainly because if their is ever any deficiencies, all you have to do is flush it thoroughly and bam you can start over just like new without transplant.

Also it says it is fully rinsed of salts, but just as a standard cautionary measure I do flush before use.

Stay tuned for my weekly update, should be here round 9/29

***Just checked out Your Perpetual Grow and boy does that Pineapple Express Looks Super Tasty can't wait to see the results of that HammerHead:welldone:

Week 3 Update

Hey Everybody, Here's the Update for Week 3.

Ladies are growing phenomenally.

Got a couple New 32 watt Flower T8 Bulbs and a new T8 Light Fixture.

Transplanted, LST'D, & Topped.

Waiting on my Rapid Rooters & Clonex as of this moment.

Then its time for cloning.

Most are about to hit the 12 inch mark.

Then its off to flower.

2981.JPG

3870.JPG

4597.JPG

5461.JPG

6397.JPG

7359.JPG

Best Clinic Hook Ups & Quality of Medicines

So today I thought I'd head over to a new local clinic that just opened up

and boy let me tell you, out of all the places and medicines I've

come across this has got to be one of the best of the best.

Strain:

Platinum Bubba Kush

11377.JPG

CLINIC: 4/5

Friendliness: 4/5

Atmosphere: 4/5

STRAIN: 5/5

Taste: 5/5 (Dominate Sweet & Sour Fuel)

Apperance: 5/5 (Looks even better up close)

Effect: 5/5 (Full Body, Lasted a good 4 hours)

Smell: 5/5 (Stong Dank Fuel)

Overall: Someone knew what they were doing on a full spectrum with this

grow to flower.

Re: Immortal Cultivations' Indoor Coco Garden PK - Strawberry Cough - Lemon Haze & Ot

Hey there IC, welcome to the :420: family and congrats on starting yourself a journal. There are a lot of great people here, who are always willing to help if you need, and will always welcome you to their journals as well.
It looks like you've really done your homework, and your setup looks nice n clean too! I'll be watching that strawberry cough of yours, if you dont mind a tag-along!
Good luck here, and + reps for starting a journal! See ya around....

Re: Immortal Cultivations' Indoor Coco Garden PK - Strawberry Cough - Lemon Haze & Ot

Hey IC!

Nice looking grow you got there! VERY effecient use of light. I like that.

That PBK looks delicious. I had to zoom in bc from a distance it looks photoshopped lol. Subbed on this one.

Hey there IC, welcome to the :420: family and congrats on starting yourself a journal. There are a lot of great people here, who are always willing to help if you need, and will always welcome you to their journals as well.
It looks like you've really done your homework, and your setup looks nice n clean too! I'll be watching that strawberry cough of yours, if you dont mind a tag-along!
Good luck here, and + reps for starting a journal! See ya around....

Hey Quixilvir.

Glad to have you on board.

&

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Hey IC!

Nice looking grow you got there! VERY effecient use of light. I like that.

That PBK looks delicious. I had to zoom in bc from a distance it looks photoshopped lol. Subbed on this one.

Hey Magic, thanks and glad to have you here.:welcome:

Its super delicous, wish I could share.

Semi-Update I just induced my SLH into flowering lastnight, so hopin all goes well.

Just picking my spot to watch the majic happen. Oh ok here will do! Thanks for the love over at mine! Always nice to see another coco-perlite.

Haha, thanks for the laugh and smile.:goodjob:

And No prob. that's what we're all here for.:)

Yeah COCO is awesome! Not using perlite though, thought about it didn't tho.

Have you used them separately and if so did the perlite add increased results?

Nice plants! You definitely can't go wrong with strains like Jack Herer and Lemon Haze. Your set up is awesome, I see some really good looking females that are starting to bush out there with 3 main stalks, I'm sure those plants will make for an impressive harvest. :goodjob:

Have you used them separately and if so did the perlite add increased results?

I have used coco blocks and perlite since I started (07 after my accident) I have never used them apart, basically I buy 2 cube of compressed coco, and a couple bags of perlite and I throw the first bag of perlite in a big rubber made tote I use to store it. then the cubes of coco then a bunch of ph'd water (not nessacary to PH, but you know why not? take 2 seconds) once it has absorb the water I use a corded hand drill with a mixing bit and stir the entire mix. then I add the second bag of perlite. I generally use this time to throw in the mykos as well. Then I just put the lid on the tote (with a few holes so it doesn't mildew (I don't know that it would but thats what I was told back in the day)

I do this for 2 reasons, its cheaper then buying pro-mix that is basically just 50/50 and I like it because unlike dirt/straight coco, I feel like adding the perlite makes the mix "softer" for instance after watering my buddies garden for a week while he was on vacation I notices that the dirt in his pots gets compacted a little more with each watering (which is why I think the guys that grow in dirt have to transplant so often) where as my pots if I notice they are gettint a little compacted I can just push on the sides a litte and it all just kinda fluffs up. I know that can be taken care of by not top watering...

ok thats my 2 cents lol

BK:welldone:

Awesome grow buddy! Looking forward to watching the re-veg, as i plan to try this to regain some of the genetics I lost when I got jacked. Is this your first re-veg then?

Thanks BK.

That is a great idea!

Re-vegging is one of the best ways to save genetics.

Yes this is my FIRST re-veg and I have already taken a clone from her.

Letting the rest grow stonger.

Here she is "Chem DAWG"

IMG_19796.JPG

IC

Back
Top Bottom