I'mOne Ace Lebanese Soil Indoor & Outdoor Grow

I cut down the sensi skunk and put the buds in a box to dry, ahnging from strings going across the too part of the box . It was a Pretty good yield, I put the smaller buds from the bottom of the plant it a brown paper bag. The sick ISS plant is looking better. Her sister liked her second dose of big bloom and has shown no I'll effects and both pulled water from the soil. Bubba hash did also, according to my moisture meter. Lebanese babies are doing good too.
I will weigh my buds after drying. Think I may grow this again
Smoke report on that Bubba Hash?

The bubba hash has no stroing flavor except a hash't flavor. It does smoke easy and makes great night time weed or edibles or tincture. It will almost get trippy if you haven't smoked in a while and over do it. I tested it and it has some cbd to my surprise
I have kept the strain going for the times since I posted this.
It's a pretty good producer, forgiving and easy cloned and fast to finish. About fifty eight days of twelve twelve
It will boost your appetite and five you dry mouththe most interesting thing I discovered is that I'm always rested and in a great mood the next day if I smoke it before bed.
I have never had weird hangovers with it I made hash with a silke. Screen and took an ounce of leftover river that was about sixty percent bubba hash and forty percent Romulan grapefruit. I made a quart of tincture but just by setting the fiber in everclear and letting it marinate for six month hit made the best night time med ever! I use one mil in a glass of juice and sleep for six solid hours
Great plant I'm hoping to keep her going.
I have a clone I am using to revegg and make another mom since my original died last summer
She don't take too much heat. Outside in Oklahoma is rough for her.

The bubba hash has no stroing flavor except a hash't flavor. It does smoke easy and makes great night time weed or edibles or tincture. It will almost get trippy if you haven't smoked in a while and over do it. I tested it and it has some cbd to my surprise
I have kept the strain going for the times since I posted this.
It's a pretty good producer, forgiving and easy cloned and fast to finish. About fifty eight days of twelve twelve
It will boost your appetite and five you dry mouththe most interesting thing I discovered is that I'm always rested and in a great mood the next day if I smoke it before bed.
I have never had weird hangovers with it I made hash with a silke. Screen and took an ounce of leftover river that was about sixty percent bubba hash and forty percent Romulan grapefruit. I made a quart of tincture but just by setting the fiber in everclear and letting it marinate for six month hit made the best night time med ever! I use one mil in a glass of juice and sleep for six solid hours
Great plant I'm hoping to keep her going.
I have a clone I am using to revegg and make another mom since my original died last summer
She don't take too much heat. Outside in Oklahoma is rough for her.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review! What was the CBD % when tested?

I have been trying to figure out which one to get. Bubba Hash or Bubba X PCK. To my understanding PCK is a hash plant (obv they all can be used for hash but you get what I mean or will) and obv hash plant is a hash plant. So I am having trouble on deciding which.

I have read the info on Aces site about each multiple times and can't really find anything that would make me pick one over the other. BK x PCK seems to possibly be more resilient and potentially higher yielding, while resilient is awesome, yield doesn't matter to much to me as I don't smoke that often. While I do intend on making rosin etc I am not set up for that yet and I don't think it is in my near future so yield isn't priority right now.

Rested and in a great mood the day after is AWESOME. I could def use some of that.

Forgiving and easily cloned is always helpful. I haven't tried my hand at cloning yet but I do plan too.

Not sure what left over river is... I may try soaking in Everclear or some strong grain distillate in the future but decarbing and making butter is more appealing. Night time meds are what I am looking for in this strain. I am typically a sativa guy but insomnia has gotten a strong hold of me so I am looking for an indica that doesn't leave me tired or groggy the next day as that leaves me more irritable and aggressive than I already am.

Yikes about not liking heat! I live in SoCal and will be growing outside....

Back
Top Bottom