I'mOne Ace Lebanese Soil Indoor & Outdoor Grow

I'mOne

Ok after much studying the journals, reading posts and buying stuff i think im ready to try this.
Strain: ACE lebanese regular
Light: 5 40 watt cfls about 15 inches from the seeds.
Soil: equal parts spagnum moss, perlite, with earthworm castings and potting soil with peat moss and perlite
Light schedule 12 on 12 off
Temp?
Humidity?
Fan on and running.
Grow room is 3 by5 with 2x3 area effectively walled off with temporary reflective plywood wall.
Water shows about 6.8 ph going in.
Contianers are 16 oz starbucks cups
I will start these inside and move to bigger pots and go outside in 6 weeks

Dropped seeds in water monday, put on plate tuesday and in soil as they were rooted just yesterday. Sprinkled bottled water on them this morning.....no chlorine

Here are some photos

Attachments

• 20190228_122546.jpg
    20190228_122546.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 20190228_122600.jpg
    20190228_122600.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 144
So I germinated three more they crack and go to the grow room...two of last weeks seeds are now showing cotyleadon. Finally...so im waiting for the third one but will toss it in a few days. I may have 5 plants before long...who knows? I sprinkled a little water on last weeks dry cups and started the new three in soaking wet soil. All are wrapped in paper blankets and got warm water from my well. I will have to clean up the grow room since i got water on everything. Glad i had two cookie sheets one in the lights one to work and prep on.

Nice! They’re alive! That’s great. It’s very tough but patience is huge. I constantly have to resist the urge to play around with things in the garden :) Looks like you’ve got things under control! I’ll hang around for the show if you don’t mind. Happy Growing!!

I chose the clear starbucks cups with weep holes in the bottom and sheathed them in black paper will up pot as necessary
How long are your roots when germing? Mine always sprout quick since I wait for roots and de-shell them to save energy.
Also light plus wet soil equals algae but sounds like you know

Thanks for communicating 420Budzfreak I'm a little uncomfortable when no one comments it's kind of like talking to yourself!
Oh I know what you mean. This place is great but can take a while for people to roll around. I’m sure it’ll pick up as you go. Keep it up! Happy Growing :)

How long are your roots when germing? Mine always sprout quick since I wait for roots and de-shell them to save energy
Also I see you sheathed but Sun and soil equals algae just sayin
I wonder how long it will take for them to pop their heads through the soil? Maybe i will start a new set if no action in 24. The water was rather cold i put on the soil?

Gotta get low light pen substance for potting. Also the longer you wait with water is usually the best. Chlorine evaporates nutrients settle and water warms if you give it time. Also most nutrients make soil more acidic and a b should be given min 8 hours cure time

Back
Top Bottom