Important Pot Bust Facts You Should Know!

First of all I want to say I'm sorry for being a paranoid guy.
I'm a big scared cat!

I had to quit PROZAC, AMBIEN C, VICONDONE and a bunch of other meds my doctors were giving me so freely.
Today I am better than 2 years ago.
To not be able to medicate more naturally with gods plant would be a major set back.

Preachers take pain pills?
Cannabis is evil?
Excuse me?

I don't get it?
BARS are LEGAL?

Weird if you ask me!

So cool your avatar!

I was never a polical person how ever it's strange to me CANNABIS is viewed incorrectly.
OK!
It's all good!

Obi Wan Cannabiod:
Thank's for keeping me focused!

this is a good read thank you!!

not sure but they would need to get a warrant for both your home and for your business, one warrant does not provide blanket coverage for all of a persons properties.

I know this is an old post but what's the stance on grow journals? If there are pictures and written statements plus file transfer could the internet service provider contact the police or alert something? Is there a difference in other countries - Uk, France, Spain?
I think it would be a very personal gripe in as much as you have impregnated a politicians daughter to be singled out. The other side would be a wave of bust on top of bust. Through the community. . I'm in the UK.

It is hard to believe the hypocrisy of some of our Conservative government officials. Julian Fantino was the Commissioner of the Ontario Provincial Police from 2006 to 2010 and was later a Conservative Member of Parliament.

He once compared cannabis to murder:” Fantino, a longtime opponent of marijuana legalization, told the Toronto Sun in 2004 that legalization would not cut down on crime, adding: "I guess we can legalize murder too and then we won't have a murder case. We can't go that way."”

In 2017 the hypocrite opened a business connecting patients with medical marijuana.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappen...-opening-medical-marijuana-business-1.4403194

I have known this for a while but what brings this to mind is today I read that our former Conservative Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney, who during his reign introduced legislation to keep marijuana in the same legal category as heroin has received $13 million for his role as a director at Acreage Holdings, a cannabis company.

The cannabis industry continues to shell out big bucks for those at the top, including $14 million to this former Canadian PM

It really looks like Conservatives throughout the world will hold any draconian position to gain power but once out of power will contradict all their earlier beliefs for the holy dollar. Birds of a feather.

They didn't legalize to help people that need it. They did it because it's big business for corporations. It's set up so the average grower could never get into the business of professional growing. To much red tape to much money to get started. Like most things in this world it's geared towards big business and most wealthy. They need to keep the masses poor because someone has to pay taxes. I could go on for a long time on this subject but I will stop here Rant over.

Thanks for listening I feel better:laugh:

They didn't legalize to help people that need it. They did it because it's big business for corporations. It's set up so the average grower could never get into the business of professional growing. To much red tape to much money to get started. Like most things in this world it's geared towards big business and most wealthy. They need to keep the masses poor because someone has to pay taxes. I could go on for a long time on this subject but I will stop here Rant over.

Thanks for listening I feel better:laugh:
I totally agree about the big business point. Good rant!

I guess I'll just be happy they let me grow my 4 plants that's enough for me anyways. To tell you the truth I thought I would never see it legalized in my lifetime.
Me too, 4 is infinitely better than none, lol.

Uncle Bob. not sure where you pulled this information from. I would be interested in seeing where this verse is!
I think you will find it in Genesis my friend, it certainly is there. I have lots of old family bibles but my scripture study is very rusty, let me know if you want me to look it up for you and I'll send you to where you can find it.

Back
Top Bottom