Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

The Huck soda seeds were freebies I believe.. am excited to grow her out too. Looking for a giant red/pink colored cola. Not sure why I had looked past the Sour Pineapple... I've looked at it several times and for some reason it looked boring compared to all his other colorful strains.. was very wide eyed and mad at myself when I saw that terp profile he posted. Knowing I'd like the flavor and high of the flowers it produces by the info he provides.. then seeing the proof hurt a little lol. Will be getting a big pack for my next grow I'm thinking.. hoping they will still be around.
Yeah I was set on a couple other strains when I was talking to him at the Harvest Cup. He said I would be very happy with my other choices, but after talking with me for 45 min or so he recommended me going with the Sour Pineapple instead of my other selection. We had been talking breeding and terps and other stuff so I guess he figured I might find something in the Sour Pineapple that might be more useful or unique. I wanted to pick up more of his strains but I knew I had several other breeders to visit so I had to walk away with just two.

It was funny, I was talking with Oscar from Mosca there as well and I had already made a selection but after chatting with him for a good bit, he steered me to a different strain than I had picked. He led me to his Raspberry Boogie. Its interesting how both breeders kind of steered away of their more 'hyped' strains for something not as well known.....when they find out you appreciate more than just 'massive THC numbers' and understand terps and effects and flavors.

Around here from what I have been told by many friends that smoke is that the market gets saturated with certain strains and the only way to get top dollar is to have something unique. People are looking for rare high thc strains. If you grow to please yourself there are probably a lot of good strains that go unnoticed.

Yea I dont even look to see how high the thc content is anymore.. found it's more about the flavor and effects of it. Need some thc of course but hell you'd have to be super unlucky to grow regs from seeds now a days it seems. Unless you just aren't a good grower.

That is neat you got to talk to them I am jealous van. Funny I chose the pink lemonade cause I was interested in the lemon g crossed into it.. over the raspberry boogie or cherry bubblegum, which I felt is more hyped. Pictures get me too.. if I see a pretty flower I wanna grow it!:green_heart:

Yea I dont even look to see how high the thc content is anymore.. found it's more about the flavor and effects of it. Need some thc of course but hell you'd have to be super unlucky to grow regs from seeds now a days it seems. Unless you just aren't a good grower.

That is neat you got to talk to them I am jealous van. Funny I chose the pink lemonade cause I was interested in the lemon g crossed into it.. over the raspberry boogie or cherry bubblegum, which I felt is more hyped. Pictures get me too.. if I see a pretty flower I wanna grow it!:green_heart:
At a certain point......when talking THC, the numbers kind of blur together. Really whats the difference smoking wise between a 20% and a 30% strain? You need 2 hits from the 30% strain instead of 3 hits from the 20% strain. Both are still going to do the trick. The unique high comes from the combination of cannabinoids and terpenes, not necessarily sheer THC levels.

Now I get it for the companies that want to grow a higher THC strain for extraction and not smoking. That 10% can be big difference in profit margins for extract companies.

Still makes me laugh when I hear someone say "I won't touch a strain if its under 20% THC". You would be amazed at how many people share that thought.

Come on Van.. LOL You know it's the American way to always want the biggest, best, tallest, fastest for bragging rights. It's kinda like the kid who bought the V6 cammaro back in the day and decked it out with Mickey Thompsons and a hood scoop. Or the guy with the jacked up truck with all the off road accessories that well never goes off road.

One of the things that I have learned from my online endeavors is that terpenes play a much larger role in the high than does straight out THC levels. People should come around with legalization. My guess would be like women appreciate wine and not getting blasted off their butts and the micro beer guys that savor a single draft or two things will come around with popularity.

Dobe said it best. He said after all this newness wears off weed will be more like the micro beer market. You have miller and bud producing beer by the truckload and it has it's place so will the boutique cannabis market in a sea of cookie cutter weed.

Dobe said it best. He said after all this newness wears off weed will be more like the micro beer market. You have miller and bud producing beer by the truckload and it has it's place so will the boutique cannabis market in a sea of cookie cutter weed.

And then there's the people like me, just growing some personal and keeping people stoked!

Back
Top Bottom