Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

It looks like whorled phyllotaxy. Then it doesn't.:confused:
That usually starts from seedling though, and is the whole plant.
AkGrandma has one right now. :blushsmile:

Side note, there is a polyploid thread here. :eyebrowsmile:
So it was only one branch, but I think I had one. It was probably one of those ones Penny mentioned though.
It was from my first grow here, from a bag seed of Mexican commercial sativa. :love:
It was unfortunately taken down a few weeks premature.

SAM_16793.JPG

Sorry to barge in Toasty, I have been looking everywhere for a name to this mutant I had a while back. If I may? :passitleft::love::hug:

Is this a "whorled phyllotaxy"? :hmmmm:

IMG_5961A.jpg

Almost like it started fox tailing. Then went towards the light in a different direction again kinda messed but still stacked up nice my headband I have one messed up looking Huge top see if I can get a decent picture tomorrow . .

Thanks for keeping the journal active while the site was down fellas. Lots to update and so little time!!!

Heres my little alien vs triangle.. may have been small but that's one big fat bud.

Did a wash with h2o2 instead of lemon juice and baking soda to see if there is a difference and look what i found! Yuck!!!
Nice piece of dust in there too.. gonna wash my buds from now on unless i get lazy. Ive smoked enough little nasties in my time.
Sour d hermied on me.. hopefully she didnt pollenate anything. Pretty sure i caught it the day of that sac popping. No others did.

RIP :rolleyes:
Bigger ladies are doing great more on them later.

as always looking good toast sorry about the diesel, some of those autos get fat buds my son grew a mephisto sour bubbly and got 7 3/4 zips dry bud it had some fat ones on it,some of the big girls are starting to fatten up,looks like you have perpetual harvest going on i love it always something different!:)

Back
Top Bottom