Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks guys and gals!! Flower tent is rockin cant wait to taste that black dog. Smells like grape candy with a hint of fuel maybe. Check out what i got from the post office today.. my free seeds from gorilla seeds from motm! Wow they really hooked a brother up.. sherry is an awesome lady lol. First pic are the seeds i ordered and second is everything else they gave me.. woot!! Btw thats the only way ill smoke meth.. weed meth lol. They were wrapped in some comfy ladies socks.. which yes, they fit very well and i am wearing them now haha.:rofl::yahoo:

Thanks guys and gals!! Flower tent is rockin cant wait to taste that black dog. Smells like grape candy with a hint of fuel maybe. Check out what i got from the post office today.. my free seeds from gorilla seeds from motm! Wow they really hooked a brother up.. sherry is an awesome lady lol. First pic are the seeds i ordered and second is everything else they gave me.. woot!! Btw thats the only way ill smoke meth.. weed meth lol. They were wrapped in some comfy ladies socks.. which yes, they fit very well and i am wearing them now haha.:rofl::yahoo:

Are the socks aloe infused?? ;)

I got a makeup bag ... I want some socks! Lol grats on the seed score. And damn dude that black dog looks like a killer bush! May need a add it to the list

Sherry is great!! No aloe but they do have a nice cushion for your heel so it doesnt rub against your shoe lol. Havent smoked her yet but shes pretty impressive. If you like indica shes a good one dabber. Thanks bl.. good info on her, didnt know she had a floral side to her. Will start a couple autos soon.. wanted that crystal meth strain ever since i started and have that sodk from mephisto im dying to try. :rip::laugh:

Thought it might be weird posting a pic of the socks lol.. hehe so you should be here in a few weeks then? Hope you can catch a boat thats quite the swim..:surf:

A little workout aint bad for a person lol! I take the submarine ok? That saves a day or Two :hmmmm:

So we cant say the pic “socks” lol:slide:

Hehe good one buddy! Remember that way i told ya how i wanted to make hash? Well it worked out perfect! Screw a screen onto a jar instead of that lid they come with.. put your materials in and get to shakin! Hadnt squished the kief into hash yet but ya get the point.

Did some slurry tests today and results were interesting... ppms and ph are perfect on the black dog for where she is at in flower.. why she looks so lovely. Ppms way to low for lost coast and super lemon og.. you have to subtract my waters ppm, which is 150, from those readings... so they are very low. I fed lost coast my organic nutes and threw a cup or so i had left into the sour lemon og too.. will give her more tomorrow probably. Dug all the way down into the kind soil so they were accurate readings.. now i know why the fan leaves on both plants are dying off. Very hungry hungry hippos we have. Found some nanners on slog too darnit. Just two clusters of them and only on the one branch thankfully.. whew! Good thing ive been checking so much.

Do you get it cold at all toasty? I wanna give that a whirl today maybe.... oh and what's the name of the organic nutes you use?

Holy beep, Thats a Nice result toasty! I Will start searching for screens here. Feels like I need that now lol!

The slurry tests are Nice man, great to have extra readings.

I wonder What that freezing method would give ya... awesome work!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom