Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks pino i appreciate that man.. growing is my life now and i take it very seriously. Always trying to improve.. nice i finally have something in my life i can take seriously. Will be on the look out for those bcp.

Those purps bl.. not sure i even like the effects of purple weed when i think about it lol. Looks damn pretty though.. wish i would have taken a cut she is a nice phenotype. Glad i still have a seed of her left.. do it sticky you wont regret it!!:high-five:

Yep have seen that as well.. interesting how that doesnt translate into everyone not wanting the purple pheno. Have to admit its more fun and appealing to have pretty colors in your buds/plants. Id rather have the better weed though lol.. thank you brother, means a lot! She did very well in that kindsoil.. best one yet by the looks of it.

Thanks norcal got the black dog cause of you.. didnt steer me wrong there. :thanks:
Love the trichomes....they are so easy to see against the dark leaves...

Yes i agree.. makes her look super frosty. :yummy:

Hey @brightlight here are the pots.. the 2 gal is ontop of the 3 gal tall. They are the same circumference just the 3 gal tall is taller, as it should be lol.
Then in this pic here's the 3 gal tall next to a normal 3 gal pot.

I just went out to garage to see what I got......confirmed regular 3's, not the tall. Guess I'll have to re-order the tall version. I always buy the 25 pack so cost not the end of the world. Thanks loads for pointing out the difference. Don't even remember seeing the tall version when I last bought. Doing more & more dumb ass sh*t like this all the time....lol. :rolleyes:

I thought you didnt understand what i meant so i had to show ya.. i dont think you can get the tall versions in 25 packs though. Maybe why you never noticed em haha. The only thing i could see going wrong is they would get too top heavy and fall over.. guess we will find out lol. Hoping to get a van stank sized auto up in toasty town.:peace:

I thought you didnt understand what i meant so i had to show ya.. i dont think you can get the tall versions in 25 packs though. Maybe why you never noticed em haha. The only thing i could see going wrong is they would get too top heavy and fall over.. guess we will find out lol. Hoping to get a van stank sized auto up in toasty town.:peace:
it looks like that would fit into one of the milk crates like im using it would give you the stability your looking for!

Woot got my new qb today.. just the one 288 board 135w 3000k. Will be a great replacement for the 300w vipar that pulls around 130 true watts. Decided to flip the veg tent and pull that tall chemdawg clone out to keep vegging. Whats in there now is growchy's emdog, kaliman cheese #1, HSO dedoverde haze and the other chemdawg clone i had taken.

Also for future reference, the clear anodized heatsink is actually silver lol.:green_heart::peace:

Looking awesome as always toasted .

Happy 420 big guy ✊ hope all is good man.

Very jealous /happy for ya man I have been talking to @bignugz420 and he has a lighting company I’m going to look into for next winter I think . It’s white light comparable to quantum boards. My on having two 4x4x6.5 tents should be fun times . See what’s happens though as it seems since I’ve known ya here you have went through a few lights and purchased a fair bit Lol

So technology is always advancing with the minds of 420 peeps.

Anyway, you take care bro . Head up .

Back
Top Bottom