Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Congrats on getting the new quantum board! I've got two 288's that I'll be throwing in my 3x3 soon! Man are they bright!!
How many watts are he 288 again you have ?

Man i have to say this is the longest day of work ever.. but best 420 ever... have all the quality weed and hash i can smoke, oil i can take.. did a 420 flip of the veg tent cause new light came the day before 420 and will start harvesting the black dog tonight in the flower tent. Cant forget to water the other gals too! Lots of work to do but i am so thankful to be able to do it. What a fucking awesome day!!!:green_heart::circle-of-love:

Ah man it has been a great day so far today.. yesterday was cool and all lol. Got to work early, not my job but doing other things.. cleaned house, watered plants, harvested that beautiful girl. Should be my job.... anyways. :green_heart:

HSO really has a winner here.. guys if you like indica buy HSO Black Dog!! Its one of their cheapest packs too.. havent smoked her yet but can just tell guys.... wow. Was tough to cut her down she wanted to keep going. Such an ease to grow all through out veg and flower.. she loved that kindsoil. Forgot to say i did find two nanners on her.. one a few weeks ago and one today. Hopefully sterile.

Nice frosty rock hard buds.. not the best yield but man who needs yield with this quality! Smells like purple candy.. grape and some other fruit mixed with sort of funky spice notes. Leaves on the tops of the branches turned black.. she really looks like her stock pics i love it.

Just look at that shit.. sorry if pics are blurry as usual but you can see... she looks like she is something special.. gonna wait even longer to taste this one.

Been messing with tent configuration all day.. got it figured out. All best lights in big flower tent lol.. with all the biggest plants. Will switch the two ladies to the big tent once the behemoth is harvested. Hope everyone has a great 420 weekend.. not sure if it gets better then this woot!! Hehe:peace:

Damn buddy you really got a lot of good pics, so a lot of good girls lol. That black dog is really intense!! No wonder with so many lights going on in your tent Hehe.

That one-Bud-cup is so Damn cute! Looks like my ww auto.

I’ll jump on the bike to Come take a look:yahoo:

Have a great weekend!

Congrats on the cut.
I let my puppies go 9 weeks myself. Helps with the yield alittle. That is if you had the space. But all's good. Great product you got there. She is a pretty one.
GL and Keepem Green

Did you notice you can't judge that plant by the colors of the hairs. They well least mine were red since week 4 or so. Good looking plant
GL and Keepem Green

Awesome plants, purple flowers look crazy frosty. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom