Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Trim party at Toasty's... :slide::high-five: Good job buddy.

2 headed cola looks interesting. Don't see that everyday, eh?

Yeah the claw... I have it on 2 of my Blue Dream plants of 7 plants I'm running.

I think it's genetics... maybe don't like wind or cold nights. I have fans on and night time temps down to 60F which really ain't that cold. Could be wind from the fans or maybe RES temps too low (I have auto water system)... the plants I have that have the claw are beside each other and get the coolest breeze at night.

Not all leaves are clawing on mine but they look just like yours for sure same exact thing and the plants look pretty close to the same as well. Maybe too cool with too much wind??? I don't like turning off fans.

BrightLight thinks its Calcium deficit. I'm going to do a EWC tea today and try that... sometimes plants just claw.

I found this pic of Chemdawg I've been running. She clawed the first time and went purple. Clones never did either after... this was grown in the winter and windows open for cold nights.

You guys are awesome.. thanks so much for all the support!:green_heart:

Her two headed colas are odd.. i thought i had accidentally topped her... but two of her colas are like that.. not sure if its a mutation or what. Its neat whatever is going on.

I remember bl saying that about calcium as well mr brown.. will bug ya to see if the ewc helps. I have no fans in my tents now and it hasnt been getting cold.. so id bet its not so much the environment but that they want more calcium and their genetics. Not sure you can fix the issue just give them what they want and hope the buds grow well. I remember that purple chemdawg.. shes a beauty! Thank you man.:peace:

Guess what i made tonight?! Bubble bag hash!! I used about 2 oz of frozen popcorn buds and some trim. Didnt wait the proper amount of time after draining each bag.. so some bags i got little or no trichs. Good lesson to learn but still have plenty of quality stuff there. Read you get about 10% of what you put in.. seems about right. Only thing...

How the hell do you clean the fuckin bags?! Hehe.. everything is so damn sticky!:yahoo::high-five:

Looking great toasty :drool:

I wonder How you got the bags clean in the end hehehe.

The Two headed cola should be awesome! Best freak of nature ever Hehe. No but serious I wonder If there are any negatives to it.

Thanks dusty! Maybe you arent supposed to reuse the bags guys? Ill probably throw em away. I really dont have the slightest idea how im going to clean em without leaving sticky soapy hash residue on them. Would ruin the hash next time if any were left on em id imagine.. not worth trying to reuse then imo.

Ah well they were 30 bucks.. sucks though they are real good quality. Cant tell ya how many times i got my beaters caught in that first one, thinking i had ripped it wide open.. before i realized it was better to just use one beater attached. Btw kitchen aid hand mixers are tough as shit.. surely i got water in that thing and it didn't stop. Crazy.

Have no idea what the negatives would be.. maybe those two colas wont be as big and fat but there will be two buds instead of one. My only idea.. not too many negatives about it lol.

Thanks dusty! Maybe you arent supposed to reuse the bags guys? Ill probably throw em away. I really dont have the slightest idea how im going to clean em without leaving sticky soapy hash residue on them. Would ruin the hash next time if any were left on em id imagine.. not worth trying to reuse then imo.

Ah well they were 30 bucks.. sucks though they are real good quality. Cant tell ya how many times i got my beaters caught in that first one, thinking i had ripped it wide open.. before i realized it was better to just use one beater attached. Btw kitchen aid hand mixers are tough as shit.. surely i got water in that thing and it didn't stop. Crazy.

Have no idea what the negatives would be.. maybe those two colas wont be as big and fat but there will be two buds instead of one. My only idea.. not too many negatives about it lol.
hey toast man you clean those with cold water don't use hot or it gets all sticky and you cant get it off I don't think,just cold water and the stuff comes rite off man,happy mothers day to your family hope your having a good one!:)

That makes sense sticky.. thanks bud. I tried hot water first then cold.. now i know for next time. Just figured bags would absorb those iso vapors and you wouldnt be able to get it out.. thanks rich.

I think my drying environment wasnt the best and the brownish and whitish hash turns into kief when you try and squish it together. The darker almost black hash in the last bag squished together just fine. The black ball and the brownish stuff seems to be the best.. all of it is pretty good lol. :green_heart:

Here's the flower tent right as the lights went out.. smells great in there. Interesting how much frostier and the dankier the smell from the chemdawg compaired to last time using just kindsoil at first. The nutes are really helping.

Despite the fact that the plant doesnt look that healthy.. havent been feeding her every watering but the buds look way better then the two week period last run. Her momma was a much bigger plant then she is.

Looking forward to making some hash with the super lemon haze.. shes been loving her 5 gal pot with the kindsoil. No nutes have been added to her but microbes and whatnot. Been getting pretty hot in the tent.. guage has been reading 90 some days but is pretty close to the lights. She is still showing some purple though! :green_heart::peace:

Ever hear of shoe hash. Take abit of that kief and put it in plastic wrap and in the inside of your shoe and walk around on it for awhile. Most shit will turn into dark squishy hash. I always think about what I heard as a 18-20-year-old. Called Columbian Sweat Hash. Real or fantasy? A fine,,, of course she has to be fine as hell,,, and she runs up and down the rows of mature plants and then you take a budder knife and scrap the hash off the skin and press into little balls. Garden's looking great.

Back
Top Bottom