Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Happy daze Toasty. Wonderfull looking garden broham. I hears ya on the heat. Truck read 100°f yesterday on way home from work. Damn summer is here. My kids are like yippe yay. They dont have to work in it all day.
Yukky fukkie summer heat.
Now im complaining. Hehe.
Happy daze bro. Keep up that beautifull work.

Hey toasted

Just thought I say hi and see how your keeping bro .

Weather warming up ?

How are you man ?

Im glad i work indoors.. couldn't work in this 95 degree muggy weather we are having. Had to work in a 90-100 degree room making pizzas, when i wasnt doing dishes, for almost 10 years.. that sucked! Thankful i dont have to do that any more.

Been doing great really, sold my first big bundle of weed to an old friend last week. 310 for 35 gs.. then gave her some hash and oil too lol. She enjoyed that, cheaper than what she was paying.

Kinda waiting for my plants to get closer to finishing up so i can start my new run.. having some gnat issues... the emdog seems pretty infested with larvae.. i really hope all the larvae dont turn into gnats. If so im screwed lol. Whats the ratio for that h2o2 mix? I may toss her but ill try to save her if i can. Damn gnats caught me off guard.. i cooled down the temps a bit and they went wild lol.

Heres a pic of the larvae.. more like white mites with long bodies. But they are gnat babies im pretty positive.
Then heres some of the tent and flowers.. super lemon haze coming down in few weeks i think. She spat out a bunch of new stigmas and trichs looked more then 50% cloudy.

Predator mites would have a feast. I am teying a different approach my next grow. Putting the 5 gallon geopots aside, and planting two plants each into 31gallon plastic storage totes. I have some red clover to plant on the surface after the plants are well established. No till style for a few rounds.

Been having very light populations of gnats show up now and then. So I plan on ordering some predator mites to eradicate any gnat larvae before they become an issue. Looking at those larvae...predator mites would love it. The h2o2 wash mite work too (bam, pun delivered).

Looks awesome Toasted! Always a pleasure stoping in. Good on you for passing some healing on to another person! That's quite the pile of crawlys. I tried mosquito dunks and this glass pertile type topping. (I tried diamatious earth but it was for livestock, I think it was wrong it just made an impermeable layer that kept my roots really wet) The best immediate cure was sand on the top. After that I had no flying objects anymore.

Cheers!

Those B’s look heavy!! :)

Bugs are gross, everyone has mentioned my ideas except neem? I spray preventativly outdoors a couple times a week and in between grows, I wash my pots in neem oil mixed with hot water, no bugs since:hmmmm:

#knockonwood

You probably made the right choice... these guys can lay eggs in 3-5 day or so. Really spreading fast! If they all came out.. they probably go true the entire tent. Maybe you can use the neem for the rest? Just to be Sure. There might be more you know...

Not to freak you out but to prevent from more gnats. I took 250-300 out from the girl outside..within 30 minutes they were back...

You Could Also go for the h202 for all the plants to kill any larva and then spray neem to prevent any new events?

Sand or diatomitous earth should knock them down and use yellow sticky cards to get any adults.
You can also buy a product called Gnat Gnix......same premise as sand but easier to water through and works better in my mind.

The gnats have always been here.. i think they like that i took the fan out. Pretty sure that allowed them to get crazy.
Got some of the kracken for the chitlin in the crab and shrimp meal.. gonna do the rosemary and clove oil drench tomorrow on all of em but the super lemon haze. Since she is almost finished up. Thanks fellas, i always know where to go when i need help!:green_heart:

Thanks pw shes a real nice plant.. gonna be some potent buds. Shes pushing out new stigmas like crazy and still needs another week at least. The leaves are really dying off now but the buds are getting real beefy.

Really excited i finally looked up grow stores in my area and theres a real nice looking one with 10 5 star reviews an hour away! Pics on their site with piles of the soil i want to use and shelfs full of the nutes i use. Is $100 a reasonable amount to take with on the first trip? Hehe:green_heart::peace:

The gnats have always been here.. i think they like that i took the fan out. Pretty sure that allowed them to get crazy.
Got some of the kracken for the chitlin in the crab and shrimp meal.. gonna do the rosemary and clove oil drench tomorrow on all of em but the super lemon haze. Since she is almost finished up. Thanks fellas, i always know where to go when i need help!:green_heart:
they deff like that you took the fan out?

Back
Top Bottom