Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Well there was a sale going on for some seeds.. so the grow store will have to wait till this weekend or the next. Hehe. I have a harvest this weekend too so ill be busy. Super lemon haze tester branch was real good.. shes ready!:yahoo::yummy:

For quite a while now the RH has been staying too low in the big tent with all the lights. Got a humidifier to fix it.. it even cooled the tent down too! Temps were running 86-88 now 82-84 and rh was 34-38 now 42-45 during lights on. Plants will be much happier.. already seen some response from them in a days time.

Leaves are less 'crispy' feeling and more velvety smooth.. now they can breathe through their stomatas properly. Which will allow them to feed better and not get all burnt up.. part of the reason they look so rough.

The chemdawg is in too small of a pot and needs watered more often then i have been.. but the buds look great. Getting nice and heavy, covered in frost and stinking real nice. I have another clone in my veg tent that is slowly dying.. hope she makes it to the next run! Would like to get it right the third time around.

Well there was a sale going on for some seeds.. so the grow store will have to wait till this weekend or the next. Hehe. I have a harvest this weekend too so ill be busy. Super lemon haze tester branch was real good.. shes ready!:yahoo::yummy:

For quite a while now the RH has been staying too low in the big tent with all the lights. Got a humidifier to fix it.. it even cooled the tent down too! Temps were running 86-88 now 82-84 and rh was 34-38 now 42-45 during lights on. Plants will be much happier.. already seen some response from them in a days time.

Leaves are less 'crispy' feeling and more velvety smooth.. now they can breathe through their stomatas properly. Which will allow them to feed better and not get all burnt up.. part of the reason they look so rough.

The chemdawg is in too small of a pot and needs watered more often then i have been.. but the buds look great. Getting nice and heavy, covered in frost and stinking real nice. I have another clone in my veg tent that is slowly dying.. hope she makes it to the next run! Would like to get it right the third time around.

Looking good Toast

Seed sales just seem to strip away any reason to not buy. Almost automatic. Nice score....Loud is underrated unknown but rated high by all who've grown its gear. Dank flowers coming up soon. 30's rH is fine in mid to late flower. Some good leaf feedback on soil for next time. Switching to new line isn't always easy & seamless but we grow buds not fans. Great gardening toasted! :Namaste:

Thanks pw and derby.. they are still getting along ok. Had to do the h202 drench lastnight, as there were gnat larvae in the other pots. Hoping if i add microbes back in the plants wont suffer too much.. dang gnats. Need some sticky papers! The oil treatment may have slowed them down the other week but they were still there.

Yea its tough BL i had to get a pack.. it has been a while lol. I cant wait man.. its gotta be some LOUD right?? Rh in the 30s would be ok if it wasnt so hot in there.. gets too hot and dry then the leaves get too dry and crispy.

It definitely isnt as easy you make it seem brother.. ill get there though. I appreciate that my friend.. true the plants dont need to look good in the end as long as the produce is great. And its real great lol.

Cant wait to get this new run going.. so excited for the line up...

Fems:
In-house genetics - Lemon Lime Punch.. schrom/lemon lime x purple punch

In-house genetics - Noahs Ark.. animal cookies x jesus og

Loud seeds - Dementia.. blue dream x amnesia haze

Fourth fem will either be Nirvana - Bubbleicious or HSO - Amherst Sour Diesel.. can't decide. So you guys get to!

Regs:
Annunaki genetics - Prism.. pineapple express x huckleberry soda

Annunaki genetics - Sweet Blue Lilac.. blue dream x huckleberry soda

Annunaki genetics - Sunlounger.. purple L.U.I. x bubblegum x black cherry soda x huckleberry hound

Annunaki genetics - Pineapple Express x Pink Lemonaid

Annunaki genetics - either Super Lemon Haze x White Lotus, Purple Pleiades #2 x Citrus Sap, Purple Persuasion #5 x Sunlounger OR Stank genetics - Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Everyone in the studio audience please look under your chair!! You can vote for what 4th fem and what 5th reg seed Toasted Farms will grow on their next run!

P.S. +1 vote for the ATF from stank genetics... seeds look fire bro!:green_heart::peace:

A spray bottle with safers insecticidal soap misted acouple times a day will kill them suckers off.

Im glad i work indoors.. couldn't work in this 95 degree muggy weather we are having. Had to work in a 90-100 degree room making pizzas, when i wasnt doing dishes, for almost 10 years.. that sucked! Thankful i dont have to do that any more.

Been doing great really, sold my first big bundle of weed to an old friend last week. 310 for 35 gs.. then gave her some hash and oil too lol. She enjoyed that, cheaper than what she was paying.

Kinda waiting for my plants to get closer to finishing up so i can start my new run.. having some gnat issues... the emdog seems pretty infested with larvae.. i really hope all the larvae dont turn into gnats. If so im screwed lol. Whats the ratio for that h2o2 mix? I may toss her but ill try to save her if i can. Damn gnats caught me off guard.. i cooled down the temps a bit and they went wild lol.
Are you running any sort of silica ?

The gnats have been around since i have been using the roots organic soil.. that is a good suggestion sticky. I dont open my windows much but they would get in easily that way with the old windows the house has.

Thanks norcal ill keep that in mind.. the h2o2 didnt work. so +1 for the sour d and +3 for the atf! No joe that is something i definitely need to add to my arsenal.. gotta get something organic and easily taken up by the plants. Mr brown uses something good but i forget right now!:high-five:

The gnats have been around since i have been using the roots organic soil.. that is a good suggestion sticky. I dont open my windows much but they would get in easily that way with the old windows the house has.

Thanks norcal ill keep that in mind.. the h2o2 didnt work. so +1 for the sour d and +3 for the atf! No joe that is something i definitely need to add to my arsenal.. gotta get something organic and easily taken up by the plants. Mr brown uses something good but i forget right now!:high-five:
I just mixed up my soil for the fall grow and this time I decided to try roots 707 so I guess will see some soils you buy have the eggs rite in there for ya ffffs!:smokin:

I did a small ATF last round and have 3 going now. So I guess that's my vote... it's pretty great meds! Also, I'd like to place my vote for bubbleicious.

Plants are looking good toasty. Hope all is well bro

Hot damn i didn't realize that BL.. hopefully it starts helping when i add it sooner next run. Plants are still pretty floppy.. dont expect it to work right away though.

Thanks dusty and dabber.. the kind words are much appreciated!! +2 votes for nirvanas bubbleicious and another for the stanks atf woot! Yea they were in the roots organic soil when i got it.. adults flying around when i opened the bag. Sure they had babies in there too. Good luck with it sticky.. good soil but those damn gnats!

I harvested the super lemon haze from canuk seeds today.. on day 70 of flower and maybe 78 days since flip. Man she finished so well. Really happy with her.. filled the top of my 3x3 tent with buds quite nicely! Was getting a lot done today so i didnt take any pics. They will come soon.. will also try to get around to everyones journals here in the next few days. :green_heart::peace:

Dont forget silica is only useful through stretch. If the plants not growing it won't do much. Or that's what I was told from a credible member anyways

Thanks dabber that makes sense.. it would have to build the cell walls while the plant was being fed silica. Not after it had already grown up. Cant wait to see the difference next time!

Awesome another vote for bubbleicious.. thanks for helping me figure out what i want to grow. Its a lot of fun this way!

Just looked up the breeders estimate for their super lemon haze... spot on at 70 days.. felt pretty cool not having to know that beforehand. Think im getting better at knowing when its time to harvest my ladies at their full potential!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom