Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Nope no gnats in there.. been feeding them the kracken since their first real feed after a week. So should help with that and the soil didnt come prepackaged with the little bastards this time. Helps to not have your medium already infested when you get it lol.

D haze will be tasty.. had a little bud a week ago i tried out and i really liked the little buzz i got. You will like that one dusty!

Saw that one of my favorite breeders put out a fem strain, he just does reg seeds, and i had to get it.. should be a great cross too. Then that forbidden jelly will be killer and those SFV OG x platinum freebies from IHG may be even better then the pack i got! Incentive to get it for sure lol. Then a cool sticker too woot!:yahoo::green_heart:

that looks like some nice strains should be tasty anything that's forbidden has got to be good lol!:)

woah thats a nice harves buddy! and i really dig your perfect manicures, spot on!

the new girls look green and ready to provide full jars when they get older hehe. Give the cute pup a nice rub from me:hug::cheer:

Well worked another 8 hour day today.. but doing something i enjoy. Sitting here feeling like i could put another 8 hours in. Been so tired lately, feels so good to get this all done.

New bag of soils slurry test turned out to be 7.8 ph.. yikes! So i mixed the two together, first bag being 7 ph.. turned out to be 7.3 ph and over 400 ppms. Added a bit too much water i think so ppms were lower then they should be.

They are looking a little rough right now.. im wondering if i need to get new nutes. The detemers smells pretty funky now and it seems maybe they are having a bit of a mag issue. Which the detemers helps.. but i havent been adding enough while using ro water. Need to double the dose i read. Maybe ill try that first.

Hopefully their new homes will make them all better.. those tiny little pots werent doing them any good. The dedoverde haze turned out pretty good.. smells super danky!

It's gonna be pw.. is stickier and smells better then the first run with her momma. Ill send you some pics lady.. you will love them!:kiss:
Crazy dense stacks bro that Chem :ganjamon:

Thanks fellas the little ones are already responding well.. used root dip and i put a half a tbsp of athenas aminas, which is made up of different amino acids, they had no transplant shock whatsoever. All perky and super happy today!

Also fed them a 200 ppm solution of my nutes mixed with about 100 ppms of this cultured biologics rooting aid after transplanting. They loved that obviously.. they really needed out of those little pots. They should grow quickly now and we will get too see who is male and female!:green_heart:

Congrats on the excellent looking harvest Toast! I've heard good things about the Dedoverde haze and yours looks fire! Excited to see how it compares to the chem. HSO chemdawg is a top 5 strain that I wish I'd cloned. Including B.F Liberty haze, DNA Kosher kush, R.Q Lemon Haze, Delicious Desconocida kush. With the chem probably being my favorite!

Dedoverde is still pretty fresh but the high is pretty damn good.. a total creeper buzz too. Weed doesnt taste too great to be honest i let her dry out too much in the end.. the phenotype was pretty leafy too. But ya smoke a bowl and go sit down for 10 minutes then you really start to feel it.. definitely gonna try that one again soon, maybe lol.

Definitely would be close to the chem if i had grown her better. That phenotype i had from the chemdawg was really good. Wish i hadnt tossed the other clone i had. Darnit! Oh well theres plenty more fire in my box of seeds to be found.. :green_heart:

Thanks mr stank.. almost a half pound of meds. TBH i totally fucked the D haze during its last weeks. Days of no water then procrastinating the harvest even further.. realized it yesterday and thought back what i did to her. I let her go a week or so too long too, so that didnt help.

Why the hell growers let their plants dry out before harvest is beyond me.. i didnt do it purposefully. But it effected her quality and density for sure.. kind of gives you a real nice creeper buzz. Go smoke a bowl then 10 minutes later you get high lol. Got about 3 oz of each the cheese and haze but haze looks to be 6 oz cause of her airy buds.

Been sick this week and i can barely smoke my weed lol.. real bad chest cold. Damn it sucks coughing your lungs out after one teeny hit.. feel like a freshman in highschool again but not in a good way. In a help me i cant breathe type of way haha.

Ill have some pics up next week.. pretty sure the sweet blue lilac, prism and ATF are female. Showing their elongated pear shaped sex organs the other day when i checked. I swear ill shit myself if i get all females out of 6 reg seeds.. the odds are looking good.

Hoping my two sunloungers are female.. i have an indica dom and sativa dom pheno. Really wanting to flower both out. May cull my lemon lime punch cause she looks to be leaning hard to the purple punch side that i dont care for much.. also she has no smell to her. All the others are stinkin up the tent.

Hoping to save myself a little stress by killing one plant so i dont have to have 10 flowering out lol. Not complaining though.

One last thing, i know i wont shut up.. lots on my mind and nothing to calm it down. Gave them too strong of a feeding this week.. 1000 ppm. Added another half gal of >4 ppm ro water to the one and half gal of solution.. had so much calcium in there the ppms didnt change?? Still was 1000 ppm when i fed them.. maybe my ppm meter is going bad. It wont even take a reading from my ro water now. Read 3-4 ppms before.

So now some plants have burnt tips and others dont.. do i assume the ones with the burnt tips are light feeders? Could tell they were really begging for something when i started giving them the herculean harvest.. that stuff makes them need calcium like no other. Sweet blue lilac got the worst of it.. may need to feed her seperately next time.:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom