Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks pw the Chemdawg is real good.. cant wait to try out other breeders. I really want to try csi humbolts fem version they have out on their new site. Looks similar to the hso version in the pics.

I think you would like the Dementia lady.. she is a very smelly plant. Every time she moves she stinks up the place.. just that real danky fuel smell. Thanks and funny joke by the way hehe.. :laugh::love:

Thanks Dusty and derby.. bubbleicious isnt too smelly yet but one thing i noticed is that her branches are super sticky. So thats a good sign. The smelliest are Dementia, Prism and Noahs ark.. others not too much of a smell yet. Sunlounger kinda smells like hot smelly breath.. something funky lol.:thumb:
The Chemdog 91 S1 from CSI Humboldt is the SkunkVa cut. It’s the real deal 100% chem 91 reversed. You won’t need any others which are hybrid crosses.

I know brightlight put up a post somewhere in his thread, ill see if I can find it, but he grew multiple breeders over the years and said that Cali connection had the best chem91 by far.

I've got a request out, hoping to get my hands on some feminized chem91(skunkva cut) x c99 reversed, along with a couple others i dont want to miss out on, breaking the bank, wife gonna be angry... What can ya do.

hi toasted! Been following along for a while, your garden is awesome!

Hey thanks buddy! I dont leave the mister on all day.. just for maybe 6 hours at most. Will cut it back a lot when the flowers start to develop more. I dont think the atf is gonna stretch much lol.

Cool pw i remember reading that, thanks for the info.. i follow him closely on ig. Everything he has seems to be the real deal from what ive read. I wanna try all his gear lol.

Hey pj he sure did.. his strain knowledge is insane. Get rid of the wife and buy all the seeds you want lol.. thats what i did hehe. Yep ive seen ya liking my stuff, its much appreciated man thank you!:green_heart:

Thanks pw the Chemdawg is real good.. cant wait to try out other breeders. I really want to try csi humbolts fem version they have out on their new site. Looks similar to the hso version in the pics.

I think you would like the Dementia lady.. she is a very smelly plant. Every time she moves she stinks up the place.. just that real danky fuel smell. Thanks and funny joke by the way hehe.. :laugh::love:

Thanks Dusty and derby.. bubbleicious isnt too smelly yet but one thing i noticed is that her branches are super sticky. So thats a good sign. The smelliest are Dementia, Prism and Noahs ark.. others not too much of a smell yet. Sunlounger kinda smells like hot smelly breath.. something funky lol.:thumb:
Toast, looking good in the garden brother. Can u PM me the link to that new site for CSI Humboldt's gear? Everywhere I have looked is out of stock or doesn't carry their gear. Thanks brother!

I just want one really good clone from the 14 seeds I have, I don't think that's asking too much! Lol

Making S1's easier to find plants that closely resemble orig. cut. With CSI even easier due to his breeding regimens.....hundreds searched down to a few then done all over again. Few practice this level of breeding any more. Far less variance in his seeds. :Namaste:

Making S1's easier to find plants that closely resemble orig. cut. With CSI even easier due to his breeding regimens.....hundreds searched down to a few then done all over again. Few practice this level of breeding any more. Far less variance in his seeds. :Namaste:

isn't that the only way to breed? Everything else seems like a short cut, money grab. To me anyways. That speaks of pride and craftsmanship.

@Pennywise there was a caramel91xcandychemg13 that stuck in my head... BOEL skunk x cambodianthai....Manic crosses...89ROR crosses...Anything, I just really wanna try some of their gear, it looks like some of the best of the best from what i saw on instagram... Their account is private though so i cant look at them through google lol

I deleted Instagram on my old phone, then broke the phone, the phone im using is a hunk of junk..... And it took me about 4 tries before I was accepted lol so i doubt he would respond to my message

I have the restock feature on shn set so i get an email when/if it happens, just thought I'd ask if you knew another site that carried them

Those babu seeds look interesting.. definitely a deep heavy stone there. A little bummed those chem s1's went out of stock but theres plenty of other stuff i want to try on there. His seeds are sold out every where cause he is super selective like brightlight said.. pictures tell me a lot. He doesnt put out seeds of everything he grows and it all looks so damn good.

Back
Top Bottom