Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

I think that is what i will continue to do honestly i really like the way its turning out so far.. the veg box is great it doesnt allow them to stretch much with it only being 14.5" tall. The vk is almost 3" where as the ib is 3.5" on day 19. Looking happy now they dried up a bit they are such cute little ladies loving that light. . .
420-magazine-mobile337052017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1743099130.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1143624476.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1396592896.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1574608612.jpg

I think that is what i will continue to do honestly i really like the way its turning out so far.. the veg box is great it doesnt allow them to stretch much with it only being 14.5" tall. The vk is almost 3" where as the ib is 3.5" on day 19. Looking happy now they dried up a bit they are such cute little ladies loving that light. . .
420-magazine-mobile337052017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1743099130.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1143624476.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1396592896.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1574608612.jpg

Nice healthy looking girls. I sure like that FIFO idea. Use it at work might as well use it in the Grow too. Looks like you got the right amount of feed on the first. It is always so iffy never know out the gate.

Nice healthy looking girls. I sure like that FIFO idea. Use it at work might as well use it in the Grow too. Looks like you got the right amount of feed on the first. It is always so iffy never know out the gate.
Looking good. The only thing is with the perpetual try not to make the mistake I did. I got lazy and cocky and was not taking notes like I did and then when feedings came it was harder for me to to remember what plants were on what schedule because every plant was at a different stage in their life cycle. So take it from me and stay humble. I got cocky and it was just too much of a headache when it came to feeds

Looking good. The only thing is with the perpetual try not to make the mistake I did. I got lazy and cocky and was not taking notes like I did and then when feedings came it was harder for me to to remember what plants were on what schedule because every plant was at a different stage in their life cycle. So take it from me and stay humble. I got cocky and it was just too much of a headache when it came to feeds

That is a good point and I alleady made that mistake on once and almost killed three.

Thanks for the warning for next time.. i got lucky this time and have just been flushing my ladies in flower and i bubbled the nutes for the babies in my smaller watering can. I dont think id mix it up though, i sit here and think for hours sometimes.. i really hope i wouldn't screw that up lol babies are looking great this morning, will have some pics up later.. they are growing fast now i hope i wont have to remodify the veg box lol oh well that's part of the fun though right? .

Thats all I do....I start a plant like every two to three weeks so whenever ones done ones replacing it
I'm kinda heading that way too, not by design though lol. :thedoubletake:
And of course, subject to change, the girls always find a way to complicate things LOL
:high-five:

The babies are looking great after a few days and a watering today.. vk looks a little droopy cause i just watered her where as i watered the ib this morning and damn she is looking great i think i may top her soon. Also thinking about transplanting them again into bigger pots and redoing my veg box but im harvesting my ladies in flower this weekend so itll have to wait unless i find time.
420-magazine-mobile909728820.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1035202854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile377636197.jpg

I'm bad for that .

Good advice. I've already used my notes for the feeding scheds of my phenos and autos......frickin age thing lol.

The babies are looking great after a few days and a watering today.. vk looks a little droopy cause i just watered her where as i watered the ib this morning and damn she is looking great i think i may top her soon. Also thinking about transplanting them again into bigger pots and redoing my veg box but im harvesting my ladies in flower this weekend so itll have to wait unless i find time.
420-magazine-mobile909728820.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1035202854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile377636197.jpg
. . . . .

The girls are definitely growing.. i have been pushing the leaves down to encourage inner growth to start forming and in a few days its began lol they responded quickly and the vk is catching up now. Cant wait to get them in the tent in the next few weeks.. they will be in paradise! . .
Before pushing the leaves down
420-magazine-mobile754597984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile73435973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1784695096.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile372863632.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1074695439.jpg

New inner growth forming from pushing the leaves down
420-magazine-mobile1999098923.jpg

Sprayed em with water from the last watering so the leaves dont get too dry under those hot lights
420-magazine-mobile422769090.jpg

Back
Top Bottom