Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

My first one in the paper tower had a tap root in 12 hours.. ill have to try the hydrogen peroxide. Forgot about that one thanks mike!
morning toast i like to add a small amount of aloe to my r/o water when i germinate i have never done the h202 but a lot of growers do and it works for them most of my seeds pop anywhere from 18hrs.to 3-4 days but sometimes you get a tough one for me if ti doesn't go in a week it gets tossed!

They are all pretty my friend... But on to important questions, is there a Risk Game in there?????? JK of course... I'm starting to think of trying a Chem myself..............

GL and Keepem Green

You'll knock it outta the park and have a new favorite.

I ran Black Dog the same time I ran Chemdawg..... That BD was tops too, lasted about 10 minutes, everyone loved the Black Dogs...

Chemdawg is just so much different than most everything. Word of warning, she stinks up the place smells like a gas leak its no joke, even with filters. For bag appeal, 1 sniff ..... "WOah....whats this?" If you check prices at the dispensaries, it's still one of the top priced buds.

Toast - your plants look GREAT... the girls look healthy too! Wont be long...

morning toast i like to add a small amount of aloe to my r/o water when i germinate i have never done the h202 but a lot of growers do and it works for them most of my seeds pop anywhere from 18hrs.to 3-4 days but sometimes you get a tough one for me if ti doesn't go in a week it gets tossed!

That ^^^^ Aloe has growth hormones that promote seed/cell growth... good stuff! Sticky... stick with what works for you!

Toast maybe srog it. What do you think or leave it go just lst so far. Just trying something new again I really should get good at one thing first.
happy growing

In the book I keep yabbering about, he takes all of the outgrows (he calls flurry) & he stakes them individually & separate - like wheel spokes. He shoots for an even canopy & moves the training stakes accordingly.

Ian

I take tap water dropped seed for 15 hrs then paper towel onto a baggie on top of internet modem ..

The more yall talk about chem strains the more excited i get.. Sounds like what ive been searching for all these years in a smoke. Glad i manned up and started growing to be able to have the kind of cannabis i want.. buying it from people just generally sucks lol.

Glad i have a gas stove and dryer i can blame it on.. why does it smell so weird around your house bud? Oh idk that darn stove is acting up again. Haha! Good thing i can afford a new filter soon.. shes not too stinky in veg so we will see what kinda terps she puts out during flower.

Hso chemdawg day 39 of flower.. thats a 3 gal pot for a size reference. One of her fan leaves is bigger then the plant is, circumference wise.. great sign there. Biiiig solar panels!
420-magazine-mobile321606530.jpg

George the dark devil auto from sweet seeds is doing good.. nice side branches coming off her already. Maybe i should top my first auto?? Pennywise is growing one and that little slut is out of control.. no offense pw haha. Shes on day 15 so if i top her itll be in the next few days.
420-magazine-mobile203229345.jpg

Some quick flower shots.. those testers i took will be ready by sunday or monday i think, cant wait!
420-magazine-mobile233057912.jpg

420-magazine-mobile833840756.jpg

420-magazine-mobile59381987.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1172007541.jpg

Yeah the strain I'm flowering now is half chem4 and I'm more relieved than excited to chop her down. Impossible to hide her lovely smell lol. Those colors toast, my god they are putting in a show for us. I'm excited to grow dinafem's version of chem after seeing what PW did with his. Again, beautiful flowers dude, they look juicy .

Yea thats why im getting a bigger tent soon! My house stinks as it is.. ive been leaving the door open to my grow room since its later in flower, to let them cool off. Oh boy does that carbon filter not work as well anymore hahaha.. smacked me hard in the face when i came home from lunch. Gotta get a pack of that emdog.. she looks fantastic man!

Thanks so much everyone you guys are awesome!! Not feeling too great today but all these nice comments helped! Id recommend the chem to everyone.. that seed she came from was tiny and premature, shes also five days younger then the other two, but she is the biggest and most vigorous grower. Havent had the buds yet obviously but i have heard only good things about chem strains.

Thats awesome that she came from a small premature seed. I wanted to do a test with some of the seeds I harvested. I took all the small and premature seeds and separated them. I want to start just trying to germinate some of those tiny premature seeds just to see if its worth keeping them when I harvest them. I kind of figured that there might be some decent ones that might come from them.....and looking at your girl, it seems my instincts were right. I have about 500 of them from the ATF seed harvest that were small or immature or both.

Yea thats why im getting a bigger tent soon! My house stinks as it is.. ive been leaving the door open to my grow room since its later in flower, to let them cool off. Oh boy does that carbon filter not work as well anymore hahaha.. smacked me hard in the face when i came home from lunch. Gotta get a pack of that emdog.. she looks fantastic man!

Is your carbon filter one that has the reversible flange? Supposedly if you have one that you can reverse, you can essentially almost double the life of the filter. Just remove it and swap it with the back plate of the carbon filter and now you can maximize your use of the part that didn't get used too much. (not sure if any of that made sense.....tough to try to describe the process)

It would be good to test em before getting rid of them.. im sure some will be stunners and others will let you down lol. Way it goes.. yea i know i can reverse it but only two or so weeks left and i dont wanna tear it down and put it back up. Ill change it after they are done.. so you just switch the plates on the front and back?? Sweet that seems simple enough.. thanks man.

Thanks so much for your help with the seed though guys.. scraped the crap out of it with the file on my nail clippers and put it in a solution of equal parts water and h2o2. She was fully broken open less then 12 hours later and i put her right into the dirt. That damn creme de la chem seed is still being a prick and not sprouting.. shes got one more day to sprout then im done messing with her.
420-magazine-mobile1346086611.jpg

Warm and cozy.. mixed up the very last of the kind soil and ff of i had, put it in the bottom of the pot. Then i mixed up the roots organics and happy frog soils together for her base medium. I dont plan on vegging the sour d out long once she sprouts.. will be really neat to see if that little pot will be able to feed her for the next few months. Im thinking once she hits the middle of flower she will run out of food but we will see.
420-magazine-mobile1300512280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom