Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks all.. ordered the light but... make sure to check your bank statements today.. someone stole my card info and made a $400 charge to my card. Not sure how or why.. dont think the bank is gonna help me either. SO WATCH YOUR SHIT CAUSE YOU WILL GET FUCKED HARD.
That's what I thought but just like when I got my 'unlimited' data plan I found out quickly that the 4g is capped at a certain amount. They don't tell ya that or is it in the contract you sign.. but when you complain they do nothing about it.

Idk why but I feel like I'm always getting fucked by the corporate dogs. I can't believe a financial institution would do this fuck I've been at that bank for over 10 years WHAT THE FUCK LOL

This is awfull brother. I just saw a ad over here that paypal can help get your money back when a order goes wrong. Maybe they can help you with this to? it might be a 400 dollar phonecall.. Big virtual hug, and i hope the new bank has its insurance for it:hug:

The feeling of this big corporate mess is something i completely share. The entire planet is build around money in stead of quality of life.

Damn I can't complain then.. that's like a paycheck and a half for me. I'll remember about prepaid cards now that this happened.

Luckily enough I finally got a hold of a nice lady from paypal who told me they were already investigating what happened. They noticed some dude in Russia was paying with my card through the guest option they have I think.. the payment goes through still but they investigate it after. She sounded positive I will get my money back, it may take a month but I think I'll get it back. He bought two set of airpod headphones lol. Damn you ivorak or whatever the fuck your name was you dickhead.

Thanks for the comments fellas I appreciate it!:420::green_heart:

Damn it is crazy what they can do.. seems easy enough though. Was mostly pissed at my bank cause they acted like dbags and did not handle the situation very well.. when I called they acted like I made the transaction and was lying about it or some shit is how it felt. Uppity fucking pricks lol.

Enough of all that here are some pics.. my timer is fucked in the big tent so I have to buy a new one. Still works but it will not program how it should and I've tried to reset it and it just wont work. So they got 13.5 hours of light today, still counting it as day 1 of flower.

I didnt take a pic of the clones cause really they look the same as 6 days ago when I took em.. which I'm guessing is a good sign. Had to move Sammie, yes I named her she is a cutie lol, into her own tent. Since she is an auto I'd like to keep her on 18/6 plus once the clones root I can put them in with her. Keeping the clones at 20/4 until I see roots in the cups.
She has almost tripled in size, height mostly, in a matter of less than a week. Sammie has always been real healthy since day 1. Gonna officially call this day 1 of flower for her since she is just starting to shoot some stigmas. She started transitioning earlier this week though.:green_heart:

Imo I dont think they make digital timers correctly. Something with the programs always seems to screw up. Like on this one there is supposed to be a number displayed that corresponds with what program you are using. Now that number doesn't show up but the timer shut off at the right time last night so I bet it IS working.. just no way to tell since it wont show what program it is using. Reminds me of our system at work something always seems wrong with it, technology is great but fuck it only works 75% of the time lol.

I do have an analog one for my clones, I have three different timers and I do like that one best now. Have to be careful not to hit it so it doesn't mess it up obviously, the only downside to those ones.

Sometimes I feel like a spoiled brat.. I had to ask my parents for some money to help pay rent. Well my dad gave me what I needed and more then told me to use the extra to buy more seeds I want. LOL He could tell I was bummed and wanted to cheer me up I think. It worked lol.. he said well you got your light so you need more seeds right?? That's right dad!!!

Gonna get CSI Humbolts Twin Turbo Diesel.. can't wait to get this next run started. Already having so much fun this grow hard to keep the brakes on! Will check out everyone's journals today. Much love my 420 brothers and sisters!:420::green_heart:

They are Derby.. there are several instances where he, and my mom, have helped me. My dad really seems to jump the gun and help me out ASAP where as my mom is harder to get a hold of maybe lol. Can't wait to pay them back for all they have done!

Towers they will be.. I'm gonna try to do a 15 plant run in 2 gal pots next grow. Gonna do 2 each of several strains so I need to up the plant count and use 2 gal pots for all the plants. Seems maybe mixing 3 gal and 2 gal in the same grow is tough cause they dry out at slightly different rates and could be messing with the plants more then I realize. :hmmmm::rollit:

I'm so excited pw.. going to be very potent stuff in those seeds. Long generation of chem and sour d there. Yep Dusty I make it a top priority to see him and my mom at least once a week. Lots of memories to have before that time comes I hope.:love:

I'll admit Sam I am addicted to buying seeds.. hadn't bought any for a few months, maybe lol. Was being a good boy and spent less then I wanted to a week ago on a couple packs then my dad goes all out. Its gonna be a good winter and even better spring once it's all done.

Can't wait to see the look of joy on my dad's face when I bring him a bunch of buds and hash!!

Damn it is crazy what they can do.. seems easy enough though. Was mostly pissed at my bank cause they acted like dbags and did not handle the situation very well.. when I called they acted like I made the transaction and was lying about it or some shit is how it felt. Uppity fucking pricks lol.

Enough of all that here are some pics.. my timer is fucked in the big tent so I have to buy a new one. Still works but it will not program how it should and I've tried to reset it and it just wont work. So they got 13.5 hours of light today, still counting it as day 1 of flower.

I didnt take a pic of the clones cause really they look the same as 6 days ago when I took em.. which I'm guessing is a good sign. Had to move Sammie, yes I named her she is a cutie lol, into her own tent. Since she is an auto I'd like to keep her on 18/6 plus once the clones root I can put them in with her. Keeping the clones at 20/4 until I see roots in the cups.
She has almost tripled in size, height mostly, in a matter of less than a week. Sammie has always been real healthy since day 1. Gonna officially call this day 1 of flower for her since she is just starting to shoot some stigmas. She started transitioning earlier this week though.:green_heart:
Look at those fans bro what the ... lol

Back
Top Bottom