Mj131.jpg
Mj221.jpg
Mj314.jpg
Mj7.jpg
Mj51.jpg
Mj8.jpg
Mj9.jpg
Mj61.jpg

Any advice on wat I could do to help my girls along. Not really understanding the nutes part of this so if u could help I would love it. They are really small for their age so I no i'm doing something wrong. Thanks an happy growing an smoking. :thanks: :thumb:

Please give all the info you can about your grow so we can better help you.
PH?
Lights?
Size pots?
What mix your plants in?
What nutes?
Temps?
Humidity?
What kind of water you use?
The more growing info the better

I have 5 cfls 1 black light. Pots 6.5in tall 6in wide, 6.5in tall 9.5 wide, 10.5in tall 11.5in wide. They are in a organic compost. I have a couple of nutes only cuz I don't know wat to get or use. 1 mg all purpose 24-8-16, greenview all purpose 7-7-7, vigoro tomato an vegetable garden plant food plus calcium 12-10-5. Could also use some help with trying to measure how much I use. The Ph temp an humidity I don't know. Not sure where a Ph or a humidity meter is at. An no hydro storesnear me.

The first thing I noticed is that you are growing in compost. That isn't good. Compost is something you add to soil to make it better. It has way too many nutrients in it. You can think of it like this, a baby human can not handle trying to eat a steak, baked potato, and a big salad. If you add extra nutrients to the compost it only will make matters worse.

You are going to have a hard time growing the plants in compost.

A lot has changed from these pics except for the soil mixed wit compost. ill show pics later once I snap some. but I thought it wasn't gonna work out. so I stopped with the nutes an started to use only rain water an water from water hose. from these pics to now. two are already over a foot tall now an the other is about 7 to 9 inches tall. but I no I do need more lights. thinking of getting a led light plus a few cfls. Post pics later.

looks like some light is seaking through your containers, not your issue but may be something to look into in the future is to get that covered in ducktape or a darker pot.

does your compost have any type of aeration added to it like perlite?

I&i

Notice your using aluminum paper as a reflective surface. what's the temperature in your grow box.

Here's the pics I promised. An im still doing the same things except I haven't gave nutes in over a month. Growing like a weed lol literally. I need more lights but I'm thinking of switching to leds not sure tho still thinking. Enjoy questions comments welcomed.

There's some good led's around. Well if by stopping feeding is working keep what you have going on. Have you flushed them? Sometimes a good flush goes a long way. Your compost is hot and I imagine that your nutes are slow release, so they are going to continue feeding, some up to 3 months. This plant grows in 2 months way to many fertilizers in there already.

looking bushy! very nice!

dont be afraid to trim some of those fan leafs and branches that are so far inside that arent getting light, they wont produce anything other then a small c nug. your plant will actually thank you for it, just never take more then 20-30% of your leafs off. dont want to stress or weaken your plant.

I&i

Back
Top Bottom