In regards to the Moose.

StonerGrower

I recently received a PM from Smokin.Moose's wife. She told me that Mark was biten by a white tail spider and is in a bad condition. All my prayers go out to him and his family at this moment.

Get well soon mate! I dont know what Ide do without my Moose around the forum.

:peace:

Yikes. Sounds a great deal like the Brown Recluse spider bite, and we get those a lot here in the US... A high school classmate got bitten by one in the forearm and had to have a half-dollar sized chunk of flesh excised from his arm. Hopefully Moose's case isn't too bad... any idea where he was bitten?

Get well soon, in any case.

Such terrible news. Moose has become a part of my life and will be missed every minute he's not here. Speedy recovery dear pal.

OMFG. WDF?

wen did this happen?????????

i hope he's ok...

this is a shock...

wdf

hope he gets well soon...

><

That sucks. But it doesn't seem like it's something he won't be able to fully recover from with time.

Smoke em if you got em. :peace:

Stay strong Moose!

Moose...Hang in there mate...we are all pulling for you and I am distressed about this situation having watched Venom ER on Animal Planet in the past...my thoughts & prayers go out to you brother...stay well medicated and I hope for a rapid recovery.:peace:

He was bitten in the groin area.

Yikes. Sounds a great deal like the Brown Recluse spider bite, and we get those a lot here in the US... A high school classmate got bitten by one in the forearm and had to have a half-dollar sized chunk of flesh excised from his arm. Hopefully Moose's case isn't too bad... any idea where he was bitten?

Get well soon, in any case.

^ His wife told me that he didnt shake his pants when bringing them in off the clothesline. So there is the cause, hidden spider in a pair of slacks.

Get well soon bro, I know you can pull through. This isnt even anywhere near compaired to the things you have been through. Stay strong and return to us in a better condition.

....... if he's in the hospital you can be sure he's being kept away from the med he might need the most right now, mj. It would surely help his head and some pain also.....[/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
sounds like mrs. moose needs to do some baking :cheesygrinsmiley:

you know someone is getting old when they have spider webs in their shorts :cool:

your right he really does need some tender loving care :cool:

Amen...much TLC!!!

Back
Top Bottom