In the Koupe with Pigeons420 - 4 Strains - 2 Auto - 2 Fem - 2015

Couple more gems collected. A paper shredder for the worms and the bins for the worms. Hardest part is cleaning an area in my house to have them located. Decided under the basement stairs but wow what a cleaning job. Underneath the stairs never really sounds like a clean idea when you say it aloud.
image18552.jpg
image18553.jpg

Way to go man, your gonna shred tonnes of stuff, you can use it to add carbon to your compost, and eat lots of potatoes, more potassium than bananas lol. Leaves are Gods little solar panels full of goodness, good compost to. Your on your way man way to giver man.

Love this journal!!

Worm bins! There you go. Control the food quality and grow incredible plants. Enjoy the setting up process. I was just thinking that a paper shredder might be a good idea.

I don't shred anything that has the clossy finish but news paper adds a nice carbon source to the castings, and potato peelings have more potassium than bananas

:laughtwo:Just make sure there aren't any eyes on those peels. I pull out potato sprouts all the time. :laughtwo:

The first attempt at the worm bin had me pulling sprouts out all the time, now I run everything through the blender makes everything more available to the worms and smashes the seeds

Got this little guy in the mail today. Trying to focus this thing is certainly a challenge! Don't even know if it works. Haven't been able to get it focused!
image18737.jpg

Looks very similar to one of mine but longer. They can take a second to get used to. Each ones a Lil different. That's got regular led and then dark blue almost purple huh.

Looks very similar to one of mine but longer. They can take a second to get used to. Each ones a Lil different. That's got regular led and then dark blue almost purple huh.

Yea it definitely took a minute to get used to. But I think I got it! Could give yourself a headache trying to get a good look. Works pretty good. But at 11$ I'm sure I got what I payed for.

Ps. Sorry for your loss D!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom