In The Lab

I buy my wiggly worm castings from here:
Wiggle Worm Castings 30 Lbs - Grow Mediums - Holland Industry
When I order 6 bags at a time they give me 10% off and flat rate $35 shipping to ottawa for all six 30lb bags. That's a lot cheaper ($34.99 - 10% for 30 lb bags) than the local toronto price quoted above of $29.99 for only 7kg (15.4bs) too.
They said they can do the 10% off discount for others too when you buy six 30lb bags or more.
Hope that helps someone.
Also note holland industry is also in Toronto for next time for you locals

Thanks for the tip OG, I’ll be buying from Holland next time. I got ripped lol!

Just wanted to let you guys know I started a journal for my first High Brix run in Doc’s Kit.

Here is the link if you’d like to follow along.

Wrenn Grow’s - x4 HSO Raspberry Diesel in DBHBB (10/2018)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:

So I guess the cost of shipping is a bit hi to Canada but the kit is inexpensive. I suggest getting the bulk kit if you can swing it. Here is the regular kit, SHOP — DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND

Let us know if you get the kit and start a journal and we'll sub up and help as needed.

:passitleft:

That link just takes me to the doc buds page with a link to amazon. Amazon wont ship it to canada. Need to find a vendor who will ship to canada :-(

Your going to love Doc’s Kit Knifemaker! Congrats on making the leap! I’ll pop by and check out your grow!

I also started another kit grow and the link is in my sig. Feel free to follow and we can learn together !

:ganjamon:

Your going to love Doc’s Kit Knifemaker! Congrats on making the leap! I’ll pop by and check out your grow!

I also started another kit grow and the link is in my sig. Feel free to follow and we can learn together !

:ganjamon:
Thanks. My current journal is not in kit soil, just straight promix hp. My kit soil is currently cooking. Feel free to visit anyway if you want to.
Have a knife day.

Thanks. My current journal is not in kit soil, just straight promix hp. My kit soil is currently cooking. Feel free to visit anyway if you want to.
Have a knife day.

Sure I started in straight promix HP and then tried HPCC. I’ll follow along KM.

Bulk kits shipping to Canada costed me roughly $150CAD. Maybe a bit more. Just if anyone was wondering.

For those of us growing with third run soil or higher...

The DocBud's web site suggests reducing foliar sprays to every two weeks.

What I am wondering... Is the suggestion to use one foliar spray every two weeks or use the same foliar spray once every two weeks? For clarity... A) Brix one week, two weeks later Destress, and two weeks later Brix or B) Brix one week, then Destress the next week, and Brix the next week.

Personally speaking I realize there a lot of leeway while using the foliar sprays. Experience with the kit and grow environment are constant variables that may alter timings of the foliar sprays.

The advice means to use each foliar every 2 weeks instead of 7-10 days.

But most of the veterans don't use much DeStress at all with 3-4th run soil. DS stimulates soil activity, and there's usually enough of that in mature soil. If you've gone a couple runs already, you can use your own judgement. "It depends". :)

The advice means to use each foliar every 2 weeks instead of 7-10 days.

But most of the veterans don't use much DeStress at all with 3-4th run soil. DS stimulates soil activity, and there's usually enough of that in mature soil. If you've gone a couple runs already, you can use your own judgement. "It depends". :)

Granted I typically grow, landrace strains, one plant at a time every four months. I did not use much DeStress with some of the plants in second run soil.

Howdy gang I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to post here and in the lab thread to get some people following my second DBHBB grow.

I’m already into cat territory but if u guys would please come by and watch my girls finish out I’d like to keep learning and getting second and third opinions on things. Thank you in advance :Namaste:

Link is in my Sig. :green_heart:

My lil bottle of DeStress is prolly 4 to 5 yrs. old now...just don't use it that much. Cheers.

Whereas...I use destress regularly since my garden is usually 3 strains and I'm taking clones every 4-6 weeks. So, I mix it slightly <1/2 strength, but that little spritz on those clones each morning is like some magic growing potion.

I only brix every 2 weeks...ever. More than that and my plants get harshed. Except for that BCP. It LOVES brix. I still only spray them every two weeks-ish, but the BCP will get a few extra shots. Over here at LazyMan farms, we can't be bothered with multiple timings...lmao

Back
Top Bottom