In The Lab

Aha! 73 degrees is TOO COLD. See if you can't get day temps up to 78-80 and night temps at about 70. Then it will take off.

I can tell you the temperatures won't get that high in that space. If I do that it throws my living space temps off and I run the risk of nose bleed. I have a hempy Chemdawg close to harvest in another tent that does reach those temperatures. I'll shift places tomorrow. The hempy pots do well in the space this plant now occupies, and the lights are a warmer tone. It'll be a better space all around.

I can tell you the temperatures won't get that high in that space. If I do that it throws my living space temps off and I run the risk of nose bleed. I have a hempy Chemdawg close to harvest in another tent that does reach those temperatures. I'll shift places tomorrow. The hempy pots do well in the space this plant now occupies, and the lights are a warmer tone. It'll be a better space all around.
Hydro rigs like water temps of 68 or so. Hempy would do great in the cooler temps. High Brix, on the other hand, needs microbial action and thus higher temps.

Hydro rigs like water temps of 68 or so. Hempy would do great in the cooler temps. High Brix, on the other hand, needs microbial action and thus higher temps.

That just clicked in my brain tonight. :laughtwo: There's hope for me yet Doc. Lol! In winter the closet and Spa will be hempy areas. I've been considering a tent for the soil veg plants. That's one of my weak spots in the cycle and the soil struggles during winter. I can get the temps up easier in a tent.

It's holding at around 82 degrees in here. She took her initial trim well. Thank you all for your assistance. :hug::hug::hug:

IMG_88486.JPG

IMG_88463.JPG

Congrats Doc!!!

If I ever get this tax money I'll be ordering up a kit!

Enjoy the island buddy :surf: :high-five: :circle-of-love:

Hey doc! I just started using your kit with my new setup! I have found that i can leave the plants for sometimes 2 weeks or more without watering, and they never seem to droop. Is that normal? Some of my plants have been in the soil over a month, the stems are nowhere near the thickness i see others are getting. Any ideas why?

Ive watered with the transplant drench upon transplant, and drenched in GE once. And ive sprayed brix foliar twice as well.

Come check out my journal! I would love any advice you have to offer!!
New Grow - Starting From Square One

2 weeks for vegging plants is in the normal range LN. As for the thickness, it could be strain related. Do you have some air circulating and moving the plants a bit? I find that helps build the stems stronger.

*p.s. @Duggan will certainly have a comment about the wiring of that extension cord in that journal... lol

2 weeks for vegging plants is in the normal range LN. As for the thickness, it could be strain related. Do you have some air circulating and moving the plants a bit? I find that helps build the stems stronger.

*p.s. @Duggan will certainly have a comment about the wiring of that extension cord in that journal... lol
Going over to check now!

We have a future brixxer in the making. My buddy joined the community to share his experience. I had him start off with some organic pro mix veggie soil to practice his first run. He will switch over to the kit at the start of the summer I believe.

wizz's custom built stealth grows

Sup everybody. 'Tis been a while...
Doc, I`ve started a new grow with the brand new shipment and I`ve just opened the new Brix! spray. Has the recipee been changed? It looks just like Transplant where it used to look just like Growth Energy D: just curious, cause I'm sticking to the good ol'Brix! until I get an answer :smokin:

Sup everybody. 'Tis been a while...
Doc, I`ve started a new grow with the brand new shipment and I`ve just opened the new Brix! spray. Has the recipee been changed? It looks just like Transplant where it used to look just like Growth Energy D: just curious, cause I'm sticking to the good ol'Brix! until I get an answer :smokin:

some batches are colored a bit different. Smell it. If it smells a bit minty and not at all offensive....no problem. It should be a thin liquid, as opposed to a thick one, like DeStress or Transplant.

some batches are colored a bit different. Smell it. If it smells a bit minty and not at all offensive....no problem. It should be a thin liquid, as opposed to a thick one, like DeStress or Transplant.
Yeah, its quite thick as opposed to my older Brix! It looks (and smells) very similar to Transplant, with the same dark color. Maybe they got mixed up at labeling? I could take a pic or two and send em to you to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom