Inconsistency of growth

stewbacca6

So i got a little problem. im currently growing BC The Purps along with bagseed, 8 total. All looked good at the onset of 12/12, some bigger than others. I placed 5 plants under my 400W HPS and 3 under a 125W Veg Bulb.

Now, 3 weeks later, I have 3 monsters with tons of bud sites and 5 plants that havnt developed any bud sites, just many pistols (three under the 125 W veg bulb and two under the HPS).

Me being a dumbass, i didnt label them and dont know which are purps and which are bagseed.

Could it be the purps showing their good genetics and the bagseed showing they arent worth a damn?

Thanks for all the help, hope i explained it alright!

It could be or it could be that the bag seed is better genetics than the purps.lol Bag seed is not crappy seed. It's just a unknown genetics. IMO if it was good enough to save the seed from it must have been pretty decent to begin with right? Grow them out and smoke them. I guarantee that you will know which is which then.lol If your still having trouble, give me your addy and I'll come over and smoke with you and tell you which is which.;););)

Back
Top Bottom