Increased Grow Busts/Supply to COOPs?

ZedRules

:hmmmm: There has been a very aggressive campaign against growers in the central valley and inland empire & I was wondering how this affects the supply to COOPs who try to provide high quality med MJ to thier clients...
The increase in raids concerns me greatly because I feel we are losing ground rapidily when there should be a push for more open dialog in cities, counties and the state as a whole...what will become of the proposed initiative to stop this insanity that was posted earlier this year in the news section?:confused:

"aggressive campaign against growers in the central valley and inland empire"

If it's the central valley I'm familiar with most of the bust are probly not licenced.

"engrams"? That brings back some scarey memories of a "religion" I experimented with when I was younger=>O

"aggressive campaign against growers in the central valley and inland empire"

If it's the central valley I'm familiar with most of the bust are probly not licenced.

"engrams"? That brings back some scarey memories of a "religion" I experimented with when I was younger=>O
:laughtwo: I'm religious about one thing...MJ...takes away all that pain.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The latest California pot law - SB 420 speaks to these items and others:

• It allows transportation and processing (HS 11360) 11362.765 (b)

• It reduces the risk of a patient being charged with intent to sell (11359) maintaining a place where cannabis is produced, provided or used (HS11366, 11366.5, 11570 ) 11362.765(b)

• It allows reimbursement for a caregiver's material and labor 11362.765(c)

California SB 420, 2003

Pretty much gives you all the answers.

this is off topic but i did not know you coould get licenced to grow... is there a licence???

Yes, become a "caregiver" and.. yes, read and find out.

Back
Top Bottom