Increased Potency

stevegrows

Hey all, I had just made my first batch of brownies and needless to say they were a huge success. Two of the worlds best things in one dish: Marijuana and Chocolate

Now in my reading on edibles I had stumbled across a post somewhere at one point advocating adding a powder that increased the absorption of fats into the bloodstream, stating that this at times would double the potency of their brownies. Now, this makes sense. THC binds to the fatty cells in butter and oils, and is then consumed and absorbed into the bloodstream, a supplement that increases absorption would naturally increase your high.

However, I'm not sure what it's called. I want to experiment with it for my next batch and see what people think. If anyone could offer any insight it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

I believe your thinking about soy lechtin, i hear its available at nutritonal supplement stores.

Never heard of figures like double potency... But who knows, I heard it makes the medible kick in faster.

Remember to decarb'... Its probably the best thing to increase potency.

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking of. I'll have to experiment with it in my next batch. What exactly is the process of decarbing

Well... I thought that it was 220f for about 20min... But I read something recently that called for higher temperatures.
It's hard to link and such without directing to what could be considered... 'competing' sites. Just search decarboxylation..

I fold the buds up in aluminum foil before throwing it in the oven... Nothing really special, don't break up before hand (grind).. It will break up with little to no effort after heating it.

I'll be trying to make cookies tonight.. A friend handed me ~half oz of... Not so good bud!
My reputation is on the line! Lol, I'll post the recipe if they come out decent.

Well... I thought that it was 220f for about 20min... But I read something recently that called for higher temperatures.
It's hard to link and such without directing to what could be considered... 'competing' sites. Just search decarboxylation..

I fold the buds up in aluminum foil before throwing it in the oven... Nothing really special, don't break up before hand (grind).. It will break up with little to no effort after heating it.

I'll be trying to make cookies tonight.. A friend handed me ~half oz of... Not so good bud!
My reputation is on the line! Lol, I'll post the recipe if they come out decent.

Sounds good! I'll try giving it a go tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom