Incredible Bulk, DWC, Rock Nutrients

Hey man ya I’ve tried a few of their products and many others along they way. I have a bottle of Resinator sitting for 6 months now. To b honest I myself have seen very little difference in the end result. Concentrate or flower not enough of a difference for my to continue using them on my end. Maybe others have had different results but for me in all my Hydro setups and soil plants just the basics. However I do use powder fortifiers and I will try Green planets on as soon as I can get my head and nose around the stink lol. I’m literally nervous about adding to my system in fear of my entire house will smell like it.
I use the stuff on top no smell same mix great results. The Green planet is half the price but it stinks even in this little package lol. Give it a sniff when your in the shop lmao. Enjoy man.

nice thanks for the info man, yeah Rock really seems to have fallen behind, have tried many of their products simply because my best mate uses them.. but i have seen far better results using General Hydroponics and Green Planet most recently..

Lucky my tent is outside, lol is it that bad? will pick some up next time i need supplies, never know might help hide the stinky buds haha :thumb: :lot-o-toke:

Also guys, unfortunatly i have a close friend currently going through cancer treatment who is looking to have me make her some oils, does anyone have tips or a good thread? also i know of Charlots Web.. but are their other high CBD strains around? and would he Incredible have too high THC content for oil?

Anything to help her, she is in a lot of pain currently :love:
Thanks in advance

nice thanks for the info man, yeah Rock really seems to have fallen behind, have tried many of their products simply because my best mate uses them.. but i have seen far better results using General Hydroponics and Green Planet most recently..

Lucky my tent is outside, lol is it that bad? will pick some up next time i need supplies, never know might help hide the stinky buds haha :thumb: :lot-o-toke:

Also guys, unfortunatly i have a close friend currently going through cancer treatment who is looking to have me make her some oils, does anyone have tips or a good thread? also i know of Charlots Web.. but are their other high CBD strains around? and would he Incredible have too high THC content for oil?

Anything to help her, she is in a lot of pain currently :love:
Thanks in advance
Hey man lots of great reads on here on making oils. Im still in the learning stages of this myself. Let’s just say I have to work on my dosages lol. But look around I have seen great things on 420 come across my screen on this matter but I’m usually to medicated to bookmark it. If no one steps in with a recipe put the question out there openly and lots will help. Sorry I can’t as I use concentrate and I just heat up coconut oil and pop de carb concentrate in there and mix it up boom. I usually end up with something short of a horse tranquilizer lol. It a work in progress for me. Good luck

Hey man lots of great reads on here on making oils. Im still in the learning stages of this myself. Let’s just say I have to work on my dosages lol. But look around I have seen great things on 420 come across my screen on this matter but I’m usually to medicated to bookmark it. If no one steps in with a recipe put the question out there openly and lots will help. Sorry I can’t as I use concentrate and I just heat up coconut oil and pop de carb concentrate in there and mix it up boom. I usually end up with something short of a horse tranquilizer lol. It a work in progress for me. Good luck
thanks man, love this communiy...
yeah laws in Australia are coming up to speed but she is in so much pain, want to help if i can.. but yes dont want to make her sicker.. will do a bit of research, maybe start a thread see what people are saying,

Add some liquid sunflower lecithin to that mix and let it sit in the fridge for a few, putting it through a series of solid to liquid cycles, and turn that into rocket fuel.

We’re still working the rocket fuel bit out, but the lecithin will do almost magical things to the buzz, making it hit faster and hang around significantly longer.

Add some liquid sunflower lecithin to that mix and let it sit in the fridge for a few, putting it through a series of solid to liquid cycles, and turn that into rocket fuel.

We’re still working the rocket fuel bit out, but the lecithin will do almost magical things to the buzz, making it hit faster and hang around significantly longer.
Well then thank you very much for this information my friend as I’m always looking for more magical things in my life lol.
I will be getting some of this as soon as few things open up.
Thx to all of you for helping out around 420 and answering the questions not everyone can.

Thanks Sue, have been reading your thread, great help... really appreciate everything your doing for the communigy. as i menitioned my friend has lung cancer, she is going through treatment currently and in a lot of pain. will see if i can make her something to help with my next harvest. :love:

Thanks Sue, have been reading your thread, great help... really appreciate everything your doing for the communigy. as i menitioned my friend has lung cancer, she is going through treatment currently and in a lot of pain. will see if i can make her something to help with my next harvest. :love:

If she has any access, a dose of cannabis 30 minutes before a treatment will soften the side effects of both radiation and chemo. It protects the healthy cells and drastically reduces perceived pain.

My best to her. Please remind her for me that she was wired to heal. :hug::hug::hug:

If she has any access, a dose of cannabis 30 minutes before a treatment will soften the side effects of both radiation and chemo. It protects the healthy cells and drastically reduces perceived pain.

My best to her. Please remind her for me that she was wired to heal. :hug::hug::hug:
Thanks again Sue, i will be sure to pass that on..
horrible seeing people you love go through cancer treatment, pray for the day we have a breakthrough.. her doctor has suggested if she can get her hands on oil to try it, im sure shes in good hands and will be allowed to use alongside treatments... only a few weeks till harvest and will give your recipes a go.
:green_heart:

I’ll be here if you need any help. The more I study the ECS and how cannabis interacts with it the more I see cannabis as reserve troops of the highest rank.

We heal best in joy. It can be particularly difficult to stay joyful when you’re surrounded by medical professionals so focused on what’s wrong with you, trying to kill the cancer they know is trying to kill you.

Cancer is part of you, and we all have it. It concerns me that we may be sending the wrong message to the cells when we speak of cancer in such fearful and antagonistic language. I try to encourage softer tones of love that thank the cells for simply vanishing the way they’re meant to do.

When your energy is focused on fear and destruction it’s not possible to also vibrate carefreeness and healing. Choose the feeling path carefully. What you’re feeling is what the cells are trying to replicate.

Now you understand my bubble of joy. :laughtwo:

My favorite prescription for cancer is twofold:

1) Find someone in your life willing to hug you every day and hold that hug for a minimum of 20 seconds, which is just long enough to cause a systemic anandamide dump. It’s anandamide that strongly influences cancer cells to commit suicide for the good of the community.

Do this therapeutic hug every day.

2) Find someone in your life willing to devote at least ten minutes a day to making the two of you laugh so hard that you’re rolling on the floor crying.

Even if that someone comes from the tv, get those belly laughs in every single day. Laughter releases systemic tension, the very thing keeping your receptors from being able to access cannabinoid signaling.

We’re created to run most efficiently in joy mode. Looking at the world with the eyes of a wondrous child delighted to see what’s coming next is the best healing mode I know of.

Hugs are a healing force all their own. Both parties grow stronger.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

hi guys.. a few more snaps for you.
going well..
Some nice heads. They are feeding like crazy, missed a day and have some yellow bottom leaves. Sorry about the lighting, took these right before their bed time, didnt want to disturb them too much.

IMG_0432.JPGIMG_0434.JPGIMG_0435.JPGIMG_0436.JPGIMG_0437.JPGIMG_0438.JPGIMG_0441.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    778.2 KB · Views: 34
I’ll be here if you need any help. The more I study the ECS and how cannabis interacts with it the more I see cannabis as reserve troops of the highest rank.

We heal best in joy. It can be particularly difficult to stay joyful when you’re surrounded by medical professionals so focused on what’s wrong with you, trying to kill the cancer they know is trying to kill you.

Cancer is part of you, and we all have it. It concerns me that we may be sending the wrong message to the cells when we speak of cancer in such fearful and antagonistic language. I try to encourage softer tones of love that thank the cells for simply vanishing the way they’re meant to do.

When your energy is focused on fear and destruction it’s not possible to also vibrate carefreeness and healing. Choose the feeling path carefully. What you’re feeling is what the cells are trying to replicate.

Now you understand my bubble of joy. :laughtwo:

My favorite prescription for cancer is twofold:

1) Find someone in your life willing to hug you every day and hold that hug for a minimum of 20 seconds, which is just long enough to cause a systemic anandamide dump. It’s anandamide that strongly influences cancer cells to commit suicide for the good of the community.

Do this therapeutic hug every day.

2) Find someone in your life willing to devote at least ten minutes a day to making the two of you laugh so hard that you’re rolling on the floor crying.

Even if that someone comes from the tv, get those belly laughs in every single day. Laughter releases systemic tension, the very thing keeping your receptors from being able to access cannabinoid signaling.

We’re created to run most efficiently in joy mode. Looking at the world with the eyes of a wondrous child delighted to see what’s coming next is the best healing mode I know of.

Hugs are a healing force all their own. Both parties grow stronger.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
thank you so much Sue, i will pass on and get in contact after harvest :love:

hi guys.. a few more snaps for you.
going well..
Some nice heads. They are feeding like crazy, missed a day and have some yellow bottom leaves. Sorry about the lighting, took these right before their bed time, didnt want to disturb them too much.

IMG_0432.JPGIMG_0434.JPGIMG_0435.JPGIMG_0436.JPGIMG_0437.JPGIMG_0438.JPGIMG_0441.JPG
can see in the end plant its a little heavy, will have to get in their with some yoyo's tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom