Incredible bulk outdoor grow

Since my indoor grow area in my new house is in the attic, I don’t have plumbing up there and would rather not use grow ops that require tanks of water or transporting tanks/buckets up and down the stairs. But I have never used soil indoors or coco (that’s a thing, right?). Any recommendations for making the transition to a solid grow media? I was planning on using regular potting soil for the outdoor grows, but I don’t know if something is better for indoors under leds.

I built an okay dwc system in my last house, which yielded a lot, but I also want something that is a bit more simple to maintain; hence, a desire to do a good outdoor grow to last me the year. But your recommendation of doing the autos outside is perfect, because it would allow me to up my stash to last me until an indoor harvest of the incredible bulk (which, like I said, won’t be plantable until my attic temps come down).
You should check out the Hempy Bucket System. It's static hydro. Soilless. And no pH issues.

You should check out the Hempy Bucket System. It's static hydro. Soilless. And no pH issues.
Oh wow, that looks super easy... I will definitely try it, and it sounds like it is better for photoperiod plants... can this system be used with mycorrhizae, or does it need to be sterile?

Oh wow, that looks super easy... I will definitely try it, and it sounds like it is better for photoperiod plants
Go check out @SweetSue 's threaded

They grow some insane weed.

Back
Top Bottom