indica and sativa what cannabis is which?

therhcpguy

There used to be a really good table on the internet about what types of weed fall in to what catogry etc. Thing is me and my mate are off to amsterdam in may. Ive been a few times b4 but im looking for a happy laughin kinda high rather than your sleepy fucked up kinda high.
Any ideas ?

I just got back from the dam a few months ago. I would definately try the martian mean green at grey area or the laughing buddah at barneys if your looking for a nice giggly upbeat sativa. If those are out, I would say the NYCD from Dampkring which carries all of somas shit. The Diesel has a fruity taste and had me energized to walk around all day.

Mostly Sativa -75% Sativa - 25% Indica - (Durban, Kali Mist, Neville's Haze, Power Plant, Purple Haze, Silver Haze, Skunk #1, etc...)

Indica / Sativa - 50% Sativa - 50% Indica - (AK47, BubleGum, Jack Herer, Orange Bud, Super Skunk, White Rhino, White Widow, etc...)

Mostly Indica - 25% Sativa - 75% Indica - (Blueberry, Buddha, Citral, El Nino, Great White Shark, K2, Misty, Northern Lights #5, etc...)

---
weed
Sensi Star: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica
CHerry Pez Livity: 50% Sativa - 50% Indica
Rock Bud: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica
Lavendar: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica

Haze
Train Wreck: 80% Sativa - 20% Indica
Martian Mean Green: 60% Sativa - 40% Indica
Amnesia: 70% Sativa - 30% Indica
Space Haze: 90% Sativa - 10% Indica

Mostly Sativa -75% Sativa - 25% Indica - (Durban, Kali Mist, Neville's Haze, Power Plant, Purple Haze, Silver Haze, Skunk #1, etc...)

Indica / Sativa - 50% Sativa - 50% Indica - (AK47, BubleGum, Jack Herer, Orange Bud, Super Skunk, White Rhino, White Widow, etc...)

Mostly Indica - 25% Sativa - 75% Indica - (Blueberry, Buddha, Citral, El Nino, Great White Shark, K2, Misty, Northern Lights #5, etc...)

---
weed
Sensi Star: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica
CHerry Pez Livity: 50% Sativa - 50% Indica
Rock Bud: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica
Lavendar: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica

Haze
Train Wreck: 80% Sativa - 20% Indica
Martian Mean Green: 60% Sativa - 40% Indica
Amnesia: 70% Sativa - 30% Indica
Space Haze: 90% Sativa - 10% Indica

thank you ampora! thats what im talkin about. Can anyone answer these questions for me ?

what is a good mellow hash to try in amsterdam for a first smoke?

Oh and can you recomend a good but not strong sativa and indica that you can buy from amsterdam :)
thank you.

oh and if ur in dam on the 16th - 18th may fancie hookin up for a smoke ? Infact come to the fun lovin criminals gig at the melkweg on 16th thats gonna rock !

thanks ollie

Since you'll have no problem getting that Sativa in Amsterdam, might I suggest a trip to the Rijksmuseum? I spent days in there, but I kinda like art.

ah well ive been to dam about 5 times now.
This time stayin in the bulldog hotel ;) I love the bulldogs even if they are a tad commercial!

Ive visited

all the bulldogs
the doors (which i loved! even if the seatin was low to the floor which means less height to fall when u pass out!)
rasta baby
oh and some dolphin one.

all my experiences have been good in amsterdam so far.

Its just really the weed i need help with as im not so up to date with the dutch stuff.

ok so people what are your top 3?

amsterdam coffeeshops

amsterdam indica smokeables

amsterdam sativa smokeables

amsterdam hash

oh and if i go a tad ott. best to have some sugar around and i should be fine. any other tips ? Oh and no alcohol when smoking either.

I whitied in den haag when i drank 6 pints of dutch beer and then smoked 2 joints of purple haze and a bit of a pre rolled white widow. eek

i went yesterday to amsterdam for one day. it was sunny so why not =)

222 is closed.
grey area was friendly,good weed but expensive. they have volcano,roor,phx,..
amnesia were rude and not helping you feel welcome
Dampkring = must do. lots of choices of weed,not too expensive.friendly and chilly place, cheap jack herrer (6.50 euro/gr!!)
Rookerij II = 10/10 best place to chill. very friendly, very good haze. and jack herrer.(8 euro/gr)

it was nice =)

Back
Top Bottom