Indica HPA Aeroponic Grow Experiment 2020

it could be im not sure
Your right, it could be. I’m not sure either.

if you remove them, I’m worried it’ll come back. It’s hard to say that’s exactly what it is. I’d say leave them for now. Until maybe someone else will have some more insight into what’s going on. It looks like bugs, but again that can’t be confirmed without seeing bugs...:nervous-guy:

Please don't take what I'm saying as advice, I'm saying because I would like to know.

At 5ml/gal of 3% H2O2 is that strong enough to do much? I'm pretty sure my notes say 25ml/gal of 3% H2O2. I'm going by memory here but I'm pretty confident I got it right.
It could be, i started by a little bit to see how the plants react, its aeroponic so i dont know if that make any difference.
I have a res. change tomorrow and there was only about 5Gal of nute left so i added 25ml of peroxide until friday.
My nute is 45 Gal so i was thinking to start with 3ml per L i read somewhere, that give me about half a liter of peroxide 3% solution.

Thats weird, i never had anything like that happen before , when did you first notice it? & is it spreading rapidly? Probably wouldnt hurt to take a photo of the same leaf over a course of a few days & doc what happens
Yeah i should definately keep track of the progress with photo, it seems to be mostly having affected older leaves.

So im currently fighting what i think it to be the psylium, some browning on roots and leaves show spots, decided to add 5ml per gallon of water of 3% peroxide solution and see if it helps.

Started a thread for help with my problem HERE

20200325_182459.jpg

20200326_081315.jpg
I just had a few of my plants doing this exact same thing... I filled a tote with water dumped a bottle of 3% h202 in with it and gave all effected plants a nice root bath and then I backed off on their nutrients a bit and the problem has seemed to stop. May or may not help you but I’d thought I’d throw it out there.

I just had a few of my plants doing this exact same thing... I filled a tote with water dumped a bottle of 3% h202 in with it and gave all effected plants a nice root bath and then I backed off on their nutrients a bit and the problem has seemed to stop. May or may not help you but I’d thought I’d throw it out there.
Thanks for the advice, i was thinking of doing that but now my root ball is too big on the warlock and it wont get out the 3in hole :/ Im gone add permanently H2o2 from now on, i read somewhere that some people grow in sterile environement and have nice plants so i start at 5ml/L for now and see how they react.

Thanks for the advice, i was thinking of doing that but now my root ball is too big on the warlock and it wont get out the 3in hole :/ Im gone add permanently H2o2 from now on, i read somewhere that some people grow in sterile environement and have nice plants so i start at 5ml/L for now and see how they react.
Yes I use hydro guard my entire grow to keep things sterile and my plants do great... I would really look at something like hydroguard or z7 to keep it sterile...h202 can be rough on our plants, I did that as a last resort honestly as it was spreading so fast my leaves would have died off before harvest. Now I started my hydro guard again after the treatment and plucked the effected ones off and no more leaves are showing symptoms. Some food for thought.

Yes I use hydro guard my entire grow to keep things sterile and my plants do great... I would really look at something like hydroguard or z7 to keep it sterile...h202 can be rough on our plants, I did that as a last resort honestly as it was spreading so fast my leaves would have died off before harvest. Now I started my hydro guard again after the treatment and plucked the effected ones off and no more leaves are showing symptoms. Some food for thought.
Thanks for your input, i have been looking for hydro guard or z7 but didnt find any of those in canada, i found a z9 thought from the same guys. would love to use hydro guard but cant find also here.

It could be, i started by a little bit to see how the plants react, its aeroponic so i dont know if that make any difference.
I have a res. change tomorrow and there was only about 5Gal of nute left so i added 25ml of peroxide until friday.
My nute is 45 Gal so i was thinking to start with 3ml per L i read somewhere, that give me about half a liter of peroxide 3% solution.

I think my standard (add to every batch of nutrient solution and/or "top-up") was 15 milliliters per US gallon. And that was strictly DWC, so the roots were submerged in the stuff "for the duration."

H2O2 decomposes pretty rapidly(*) into H2O and O2. I'd be extremely surprised if even several times that amount (per unit of solution) did any harm whatsoever to anything, in a non-"organic" environment, and pretty surprised if it did any noticeable harm to the microherd in an "organic" one. Note: I am talking about the regular 3% concentration stuff here, not the strengths that, if splashed on your pants, might end up creating little holes in the fabric.

(*)Which is probably THE reason why we are supposed to keep the lid on a bottle of the stuff tightly sealed whenever we aren't actually in the process of pouring out some.

I think my standard (add to every batch of nutrient solution and/or "top-up") was 15 milliliters per US gallon. And that was strictly DWC, so the roots were submerged in the stuff "for the duration."

H2O2 decomposes pretty rapidly(*) into H2O and O2. I'd be extremely surprised if even several times that amount (per unit of solution) did any harm whatsoever to anything, in a non-"organic" environment, and pretty surprised if it did any noticeable harm to the microherd in an "organic" one. Note: I am talking about the regular 3% concentration stuff here, not the strengths that, if splashed on your pants, might end up creating little holes in the fabric.

(*)Which is probably THE reason why we are supposed to keep the lid on a bottle of the stuff tightly sealed whenever we aren't actually in the process of pouring out some.
Perfect well im at about 12 ml per gallon now with 3ml per liter so its good to know im not risking damagin the plant.

The plants are looking good, lots of growth, the spots on the leaves seems to be mostly affecting large fan leaves so im still monitoring.

20200402_171258.jpg

Warlock roots are getting big but a bit brown.
20200402_171511.jpg

Tangerine dream is now taking all the bottom of the tote.
20200402_171527.jpg

Purple bud has really nice roots but somehow its the smallest plan, but also getting the least light.
20200402_171542.jpg

Here are the fertilizer i use.
20200402_172125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom