Indica Inda Closet: Red's First Grow Journal

woah I've been crazy busy! the plants are so big! most of my days include smoking, working, smoking and then trying to keep up with these ladies! R indica still needs to bud out but she's nearly 7 feet tall . I had to move randalina, R hybrid, and Northern lights out of the closet and hang a light from the ceiling! :rofl:

I've tried so many new strains since I've been inactive on here! I wish I had the time to do strain reviews for all of them!
to name a few, cherry pie, ice cream cake, cake mix, kimbo, gorilla glue #4, gorilla glue #3, cookies, white gold, sundae driver, platinum kush, platinum sherbert, and strawberry banana.

I decided to quit my second job and focus on school. This was a tremendous weight off my shoulders. maybe I'll be more active on here during the winter.

So anyway, I harvested Jake, Jackie, and Critical purple.
Yield results (roughly)
Critical purple - about 4 ounces
Jake - about a half ounce
Jackie - about 5 grams :rofl:

Critical purple developed mold on some thick colas and I was so busy I didn't catch it until it was too late! I lost some bud to mold and bud rot :eek:

I just changed sour plum's res yesterday and she completely slumped over and the water is foamy. I think I used old raunchy water that was sitting for a bit. I tried adding hygrozyme to help but nothing changed. Today I'll do another res change with fresh dechlorinated water and see if she bounces back

Thank you everybody for sticking with me, here's some photos I took for you guys during my time of absence

Grow on Blaze on :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom