Indie Grower's First Ever Grow In Closet: White Widow Auto In Regular Garden Soil, 50W LED Bulb, Advice Always Appreciated

At 4th node, give 1/4 th of nutrients..
Build up slowly to regular dose.

Noted. Also if you can help me understand why my plant has a thin stalk? Or a possible solution to fix this issue. I am planning to top this lady on her 5th node and perform some basic LST once she recovers. Or is it even feasible to top her on this thin stem?

Subbed up!! Welcome IG!! Your ladies are looking magnificent, be careful when starting nutes. A lot of the "pro" growers who mix their own soil add enough amendments to not have to give any nutes. Most soil mixes you want to wait a whole 30days before introducing nutes @ 1/4 of the recommended dose, some of those soil mixes won't need nutes through the whole life of the plant.

smokin.gif

Hello everybody

Subbed up!! Welcome IG!! Your ladies are looking magnificent, be careful when starting nutes. A lot of the "pro" growers who mix their own soil add enough amendments to not have to give any nutes. Most soil mixes you want to wait a whole 30days before introducing nutes @ 1/4 of the recommended dose, some of those soil mixes won't need nutes through the whole life of the plant.

:welcome:

If you have a fan blowing air, to be the breeze, or even blow at the baby with your mouth, that strengthens the stem.

I have a big fan that blows air like it wants to create a tornado! I have installed 2 CPU fans to keep her in dancing shoes for the moment, big fan will make his debut later.

The source says that this soil has enough nutrition to support her entire life! Still I have got nutes just in case she shows any deficiency.

Day 15th - Hello Mr. Sun!

Namaste!

Took this lady out to show what the Sun looks like? And she seems quite happy to meet him. Also noticed her leaves curling upwards, a sign of over watering! Guess I will take time to learn this art of parenthood. Hoping sunlight and wind will help in evaporating some excess water and also scared if she encounters unwanted insects or pigeons!

:peace:

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_084929.jpg
    IMG_20181117_084929.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20181117_084922.jpg
    IMG_20181117_084922.jpg
    791 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20181117_084901.jpg
    IMG_20181117_084901.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 35
Day 16th - The Smell of Love!

Namaste!

Like my daily routine, I went to see Bliss in the morning and felt some strange but sweet smell coming out of her, it is lovely, but raising a concern for me, haven't really thought of adding an air filter to my setup but now I will. Also, she's now recovering from my over-watering followed by heat stress caused by the Sun, I ain't serving any drink till she shows some real thirst. Have also spotted some yellow on her leaves, let me know if it is a deficiency or a stress sign?

:peace:

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_130604.jpg
    IMG_20181118_130604.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20181118_130549.jpg
    IMG_20181118_130549.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20181118_130535.jpg
    IMG_20181118_130535.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 36
She looks happy and as long as the yellow doesn't spread, no worries.

I am hoping it does not. Also I gave your threads a serious read and was awed by your knowledge on organic nutrition supplements. How would you recommend the idea of placing egg shells at this point? And anything to promote magnesium in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom