Indirect sunlight(indoor and outdoor)

southern amnesi

First of all This is my second attempt growing, i killed my first batch of closet lovelies by using miracle grow too soon before i knew this was a bad idea.

I am growing 12 plants 4 indoor and 8 outdoor

the outdoor setup is near a creek with plenty of lush vegitation growing high to conceal my growing. thats all good and fine, i am going to plant them and water them and let them do their own thing. this is west texas weather btw, low humidity and very very sunny.

the indoor setup is where my question lies. i would like to grow 4 plants on my windowsill. the problem with this being they will only recieve 8-9 hours of indirect sunlight and i am wary of a neighbor seeing them. Is this adequate lighting and would it be feasible to place a thin piece of cloth between the window and plants to conceal them from the eyes of the public.

^^I totally agree, the light won't be strong enough through the cloth if your trying to hide them from others view. Take your chances and plant all of them outdoors.

Plant corn then put your plants in with your garden. Friends of mine have done this in Indiana for years. Don't like corn put them in with your tomatos or peppers. Pull the plants next to the ground so they aren't obvious. You will get much more yield this way than letting them grow straight up. Plant them in with flowers too. There are a million ways to do it. Folks in AZ grow them in trees. This plant LOVES full sun.

Back
Top Bottom