Indoor 300W LED - Noobie With Some Oldies But Goodies

Deeleeshush

420 Member
What strain is it? Clockwise - cheesy headband, Hawaiian snow, Jock horror, Jack Herer
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? hybrid, sativa, sativa, sativa: )
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 2weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? ffof, perlite, lime, hydroten. Transplant will be in a super soil I have cooking
If soil... What size pot? Party cups and small pots transplant will be into 1 gallon I think or maybe they are 3
Size of light? 300Wled /
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 88f was hitting 90s put in AC
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?. 6.0-7.0
Any Pests ? I don't think so
How often are you watering? 2x week - when soil is dry
Type and strength of ferts used? Tomato tone mixed in soil and humbolt's golden tree

14417552790151.jpg
14412052771811.jpg

Thank you: )
Please feel free to post suggestions...i have a ridiculous case of OCD buy buy buy try try try..when I keep reading K.I.S.S.

Hey Thecelt..what do u think of these , are they almost ready? How long would ya say? Both from my first indoor grow I messed up ended up putting them outside because of heat issue

Baby1
IMG_20150910_171420161_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150910_171500062_HDR.jpg

Baby2

IMG_20150910_171615045_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150910_171552499_HDR.jpg

LOL I just actually finished drafting a letter for my wife's business when I got an email about your post LOL

If it had been a minute later, I would have missed it till later. Trying to talk myself into going back outside to tie up another one of my girls. She is starting to sag under her own weight and we had a minor monsoon here this afternoon LOL

Tieing up sounds good, I can't wait until I get that good :) maybe on my 100th grow lol
These are lemon kush mostly indica
They were revegged from me putting outside too early after I flipped them inside..I couldn't believe the alien leag growth they were putting out..full of one fingers lol

Thanks for soil101 wish I had read that before I did mine...now what am I gonna do with all this granite dust lol

Training them is really not that hard Dee, pretty hard to damage them enough to kill them, they are pretty tough plants ;) If you seen some of what I have done to mine you'd think they should be dead LOL

As for the granite dust, add it to your soil, and reuse your soil after each round, it'll do it good :)

I have one I trained pretty good I think she's outside getting hit by your monsoon u sent my way :p
I trained her horizontally to keep it low, she looks like she has an invisible scrog net..love it

I did some lst on the two bigger ones and moves them down from the light not sure if showing heat stress.or nute burn or both..I'll just be using phd water until Jack looks better, a little crispy

Before training
14420269220951.jpg

After training
14420974795011.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom