Indoor 400W Soil Grow Various Strains

Re: indoor 400w soil grow various strains.

DSCF25763.JPG

DSCF30343.JPG
DSCF30282.JPG
DSCF30274.JPG

the top pic is of the bonsai immediately after the dogs got it, the rest are my backy plants so I can make organic blunts. with luck both crops should be ready around the same time.

hi all iv been incredibly with setting up a few outdoor grows so haven't had much time free im posting a few pics of the ladies the bonsai isn't very well to much food the big lady is coming along nicely.
DSCF30011.JPG
DSCF30042.JPG
more pics on the way

Thanks LA I have more pics to put up there looking really good, I had to take the little bonsai down she wasn't very well :-( but on the plus side I have a fairly big out door patch 12 plants:cheer:

Thanks L.A I was thinking of cropping her today or tomorrow the trics are looking very nice, my only issue is the hairs there are still a few white ones but most are turning now so Im thinking its time.

well cropping day has finally arrived 24 hr dark time is almost finished, scissors, check, work space clean and ready, check, bubble bag, check, hehe looking forward to this pic to follow!

here's the she is cropped took me about 3hr to cut and trim, 278g not to shabby. I couldn't decide which pic's I liked the best so I put them all up. :peace:

100_35583.JPG
100_35562.JPG
100_35513.JPG
100_35555.JPG
100_35491.JPG

Thanks LA iv got a few pics to put up and a few of my autos that are doing well thanks all for following I have an outdoor grow going that I would like to show you, just getting all the pic to together. Peace out guys

Back
Top Bottom