Indoor 400W Soil Grow Various Strains

chaka99

Hi all, this is my first grow and therefor my first journal be nice. ok here's what I have right now, two in flower, sixth and tenth day. They are of unknown strain, I got seeds of a cousin who pollenates a female on his last grow of the season, he's not sure himself what he gave me, stoners....... what forget creatures we are. I also have 5 seeding's in the window till there big enough to be moved under light, the strains of these little lady's are 2x cluster bomb 1x train wreck 2x speed+autos (for the garden they will sit nicely between my tomatoes) my room is 4ftx3ftx8ft and I'm using a 400w hps and I'm growing in soil and will start using ionic nutrients haven't used any up to now big mistake. ok I think that covers it, if I need to add more please tell me. peace out

UPDATE

soil is standard multi purpose compost I'm not sure of the stats it's not written on the bag, I will be getting biobizz soil for the seedling transplant im not very pleased with the compost.

water is from the tap ph to 6.8 run off was ph 6, note first run off was 5.2 don't what damage was done if any. no nuties at all up to now.

Re: indoor 400w soil grow various strains.

DSCF29681.JPG
DSCF29671.JPG
DSCF29661.JPG
DSCF29652.JPG
DSCF29641.JPG
DSCF29632.JPG
DSCF29621.JPG
DSCF29611.JPG
DSCF29601.JPG

Hey Chakka99, lookin' good so far.
How far away is your light? Do you have any bennies/do you foliar feed? What are the stats on your soil (NPK) and water quality (RO, distilled, tap)? Here for the ride!
:popcorn:

hi look like you need to put your lady's up buy that 400w hps abot 15-20cm off it or You may be able to lower your light reflector more. Place your hand underneath the light to the point you can not feel any heat from it and move it above your canopy to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.

hi look like you need to put your lady's up buy that 400w hps abot 15-20cm off it or You may be able to lower your light reflector more. Place your hand underneath the light to the point you can not feel any heat from it and move it above your canopy to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.
thanks dude ill lower it now and raise the bonsai higher.

Good morning Chaka!

Subbed Up!

:thumb:

Hey chaka, so I see you're using peet like I am for the little ones. I'm new, but my peet pots seem to be drying out rather quickly. I'm running MG organic and LEC 315. About 2 ft above.

morning ole festus what do you think?

I think you are off to a great start & are going to be just fine. Looks like you have a Bonsai going also! Cool!

:high-five:

Hey chaka, so I see you're using peet like I am for the little ones. I'm new, but my peet pots seem to be drying out rather quickly. I'm running MG organic and LEC 315. About 2 ft above.
hi my little ones are just placed in the window and iv been spraying the soil twice a day, seems to be doing the job.
e

I think you are off to a great start & are going to be just fine. Looks like you have a Bonsai going also! Cool!

:high-five:
that little bonsai has been to hell and back, at one point it was 18" till my dogs got hold of it, so I threw it in the garden, around the beginning march and forgot about it till 2 weeks ago, so I changed the pot tied her down and put her under lights, she's responded well

Back
Top Bottom