Indoor Auto, Mephisto, Coco, LED

Lungren

Day 1
planted 3 hubbabubbasmeloscope, 2 somethings labeled OD as a freebie, both from mephisto and a cheese from canuk seeds, the same breeder i got 4 northern lights from and grew 4 entirely dif plants, so we'll see what that shit grows into
callin it day one as the little sprouts have made it above ground!! always a happy sight
well 5/6 have anyway!!
growin in a 5x5x6.5 monolith tent
under a california lightworks 550 with controller
got that sweet vivosun extract fan
feeding AN coco A+B and almost the whole lineup, DN calmend, blu sky michoriza, and root excelurator
got a few 5g radicle pots going, and a few 3g airpots nice to see a side by side difference...kinda
filled those pots with a 70/30 mix coco to perlite, was prewashed and coco comes charged in the bag i guess
prob start in on the root stuff and b52 alternating with the michorizza feeds every few days in a few days
not much to see for now just pots in a tent but heres a pic or two

Day 5
temp 28
RH 65%
not much to say, 6 sprouts 2 seem small and bad
think it might be to much light? try turning it down
been feeding some michoriza and root excelurator a bit
took the domes off today, they are a pain in the ass to spray shit with them on
this is one of the small ones, dunno why it came up with 3 little leaves and three true leaves growin

this one seems normal, nothing great

underwhelming pics i know!!

Oohh love me some mephisto gear like. Their ripleys og is tremendous. Ive tried to grow hbss twice. The first one taught me about stem rot through dampening off and the second one tried to catch my extractor. Meant to be really good though. Seen them get to rediculous sizes too so be prepared for some possible big stretchers.
Hope it goes well for ya man, count me in for the ride :)

Day 1
planted 3 hubbabubbasmeloscope, 2 somethings labeled OD as a freebie, both from mephisto and a cheese from canuk seeds, the same breeder i got 4 northern lights from and grew 4 entirely dif plants, so we'll see what that shit grows into
callin it day one as the little sprouts have made it above ground!! always a happy sight
well 5/6 have anyway!!
growin in a 5x5x6.5 monolith tent
under a california lightworks 550 with controller
got that sweet vivosun extract fan
feeding AN coco A+B and almost the whole lineup, DN calmend, blu sky michoriza, and root excelurator
got a few 5g radicle pots going, and a few 3g airpots nice to see a side by side difference...kinda
filled those pots with a 70/30 mix coco to perlite, was prewashed and coco comes charged in the bag i guess
prob start in on the root stuff and b52 alternating with the michorizza feeds every few days in a few days
not much to see for now just pots in a tent but heres a pic or two

The o.d could be the sour orange diesel kush they got s.o.d.k subbed

Day 12
seem almost the same, i know seedling stage boring as shit
rh runnin 70/80 temps 25ish
still feeding the half strengthish shit
can't tell if i need to up the nutes or not, seem to be getting a little light green down the veins of the tiny leaves that they do have, but the cotelydon are still a deep green
1566700642979.png

1566700661236.png
I would personally keep the nutes as minimum as possible at this stage...

Fans shouldn’t be the problem. Temps, are fine, humidity, is fine. There’s only two real things that will affect the growth, is A) the light or
B) feeding/watering schedule.

Your lights a pretty nice light right? So that leaves us to the feeding.

How often are you watering/feeding them?

What nutrients are you using in said waterings?

Yeah I always understood not to mess with an autos life span I.e. topping/LST... but I see many people doing it so I guess a person can.

The 14-30 day window is probably because of the short life span in an auto rather then photo.

That’s the problem with starting seedlings in such big containers. I find it’s much easier to start in a small container, watering with run off every feeding. Allowing those roots to have a better chance of reaching out and expanding those roots at a faster rate. Once it’s big enough, transplant into 5 gal, and continue watering till run off.

To each their own though, everybody has their own thing they do. There’s successful growers here that start in big containers. So it’s do able, but I like starting in small containers first. That’s just me though :thumb: :yummy:

Keep doing what your doing bro! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom