Indoor Auto, Mephisto, Coco, LED

the more i check it out the more i want to do it as well!!
and even get a T5 and a dome to start them off in be alot easier to control a smaller environment
just heard so many bad things about transplanting autos
i started 2 more seeds in some .3g or something to replace the 2 runty ones, might swap em out we'll see how they grow, updates tomorrow

Day 19
seems to be going fine, i think they will explode any day now....at least i hope so
see that coco explosion!
1567472798104.png

mutants still tiny and weird lookin, but thats ok!
1567472816668.png

Day 28
risky shit goin on maybe?
topped 3 of the ladies today
jumped nutes up to 0.8 EC
and cleaned all the other leaves off of one HBS, just to see how she would react
other 2 seedlings seem to be coming along nicely, but i only have the one light and they are all in the same tent together
1568046854424.png

this one didt pull off as easy as the other two dunno if i topped her or not, but i did cut something off with some scissors
1568046871111.png

1568046917038.png

feels like a naked lady
1568046935552.png

Day 30
plants seem healthy and goodish
two of the topped ones have some new growth and lookin bigger
the one that i cleaned up lookin healthy but shows no new signs of growth, so maybe that stunted the shit out of her
prob get some hempy buckets together for the next 2 ladies that are i have no idea how old, forgot to write down when i planted them
1568249017875.png

1568249033947.png

1568249054053.png

and ya i went and got some more coco and topped them bitches up for ya

With those pots your using, the water likes to seep out the holes on the side, the roots towards the bottom may not be getting any food . so I would very slowly feed at least a gallon (4L) of water to them, if not over a gallon. Adding the water very slowly to allow the coco to take on the moisture, ensuring you that all of the roots have been fed, and doing so, pulling oxygen down with it to those roots.

I feed a gallon of water to my 5 gal cloth pots.

I’ve heard good things about those pots, but from my experience, I don’t like them all that much because of the huge holes along the sides. Making it hard to feed properly.

Plants love BLT (bacon lettuce tomato) when you feed a BLt to the plant, but not all the water goes to the roots, or not see runoff out the bottom (for example) Your feeding a lot of bacon, a lil lettuce, and a lil to no tomato. They look dry, so you feed them again, giving them another BLT. With a lot of bacon, a lil lettuce, and again a lil to no tomato, as well as feeding off the scraps of the old BLT left behind.

When fed and watered properly, (allowing all the water to run through the pot and out the bottom) your feeding the entire BLT towards those roots. Once you see run off out the bottom (but not the sides) that ensures you that the roots took the entire BLT. Also ensuring you that the water is pulling down oxygen along with it to the roots, because oxygen going those roots are just as important as those nutrients.

Day 34
things not lookin bad
tops starting to come out of the plant now, keep bending them down , still not long enough to tie down
dont want to LST the ones i topped, well im gonna tie down some tops when they get long enough, just not going to bend the whole plant over this time
cleaned up one was def behind but is showing some new growth finally
1568690612817.png

1568690627354.png

1568690660950.png

Day 37
things lookin good
some slight tip burns on cheese i think?
decided to bend one over and do some LST to the ones i topped
think i see some tiny pistils happening so maybe flower soon
1568945843202.png

1568945861912.png

really likin the look of this manifolded one, dunno if it was worth the 4 days of stress though, time will tell!
1568945877246.png

also got a little hempy set up, think its about a 3g bucket bottom thirdish filled iwth perlite and top with a mix of about 2/3 coco/perlite, and a hole about 2 inches from the bottom of course
1568945929388.png

Day 48
well things seem to be goin ok for the most part
plants growing well, starting to see the start of pistils no flowers yet
5g plants caught up and maybe passed the other ones
the OD in the back right i untied as she looked terrible and had no growth in the week i had her bent over
and i think i have spring tails in my runoff water, no idea how they would have gotten in, maybe from the coco brick i opened up?
back left plant has nothing done to it
2 in the middle were topped and tied down when a top got taller than the rest
bottom left was topped and im just pushing down the branches twice a day or so
bottom right the same as last, cept with no defoliating
and back right was tied down at 90 degrees but no growth so i just untied her
and the little lady at the front is in a hempy bucket feeding her every 2-3 days so far
1569864597171.png

Back
Top Bottom