Indoor Auto White Widow With ItsTommyGunnz

Here is a bit of info on it from the seedsman website.
420-magazine-mobile686272339.jpg

It is supposed to be Indica dominant but who knows last time the leaves looked more like a sativa type plant with the long slim leaves so it could be.

hmm ... i always thought that white widow is 50/50 cause its a indian indica crossed with a brazilian sativa and that the indica leaning phenos would finish rather fast 9-10 weeks and the sativa leaning phenos would rather take 11-12 weeks (77-84 days)...
now i did some searching and most seedbanks come with 8-9 weeks and 9-10 weeks timers for their WW auto version advertised as mostly indica genetics ... only one came with a 11-12 week timer and they advertised it as 50/50 ...

hmm ... i always thought that white widow is 50/50 cause its a indian indica crossed with a brazilian sativa and that the indica leaning phenos would finish rather fast 9-10 weeks and the sativa leaning phenos would rather take 11-12 weeks (77-84 days)...
now i did some searching and most seedbanks come with 8-9 weeks and 9-10 weeks timers for their WW auto version advertised as mostly indica genetics ... only one came with a 11-12 week timer and they advertised it as 50/50 ...

Yeah it could be more of a sativa and probably is as you where saying the sativas take longer.. all I know is that it has a lot of good reviews so I'm willing to try it out. ..

Yeah it could be more of a sativa and probably is as you where saying the sativas take longer.. all I know is that it has a lot of good reviews so I'm willing to try it out. ..

i had alot of white widow back when i was young and beautiful :cheesygrinsmiley: and it is definately one of them very stable 90's strains that everyone has to try at least once in his life... WW has the potential to blow your socks off... hard hitting cerebral highs that incapacitate

ah the memories ... the times i was semi passed out on the sofa in a local bar, unable to move, enjoying heavy psichedelic visuals with eyes closed, but still consious to what is happening around you but only through sharpened hearing ... those were the days ... makes me wanna grow some hehe

It's official! Seed has just been put into the dirt .

I've just PhD some water to around 5.5/6.0 and put it into a spray bottle, gave the surface a quick spray with it after planting the seed and il continue to do it this way until she sprouts then il start watering her instead of given a light mist.

Also I've left the lights on and turned on the heater to build up the heat in the box and also so the lights will be on from the moment she decides to show herself .

420-magazine-mobile1698758809.jpg

I'm going to give the calmag a bit earlier around day 5 or 6, I'll wait until a week or 10 days as you said to start giving the biogrow. I will probably start by giving 0.2ml and work my way up. Thanks P.

I'm taking a seat for this grow if you don't mind. I plan on growing WW autos in about a month and just decided to use coco soaking up knowledge!

I'm taking a seat for this grow if you don't mind. I plan on growing WW autos in about a month and just decided to use coco soaking up knowledge!

Welcome aboard. This is only my second time growing in coco, didn't have great results last time but that was on my end. I really prefer the coco for drainage and I think it's a lot less compact than soil so more air gets at the roots and it's loose enough for good root development too. I'll have to agree with Pytero and say you are gonna love it.

Back
Top Bottom