Indoor Auto White Widow With ItsTommyGunnz

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Grow turned out awful :oops:
Basically left the medium too wet for too long by over watering, ended up with some root aphids and didn't spot them until they had taken over the pot. I left it for another 2 or 3 weeks while trying to treat it but it was gone too late :eek:

It was an auto plant too so it was already gone into its flowering phase but was only standing about 8 or 9 cm in height (got really badly stunted) I eventually decided it was game over and just chopped her down ended up with about 0.1/0.2 of bud after drying but it wasn't time for a chop the hairs where all milky most still clear and it was infested with the root aphids so I just put it to the bin.

Iv'e just started another bag seed grow i'm going to start it off indoors and move it outside for the summer if we get good enough weather. If anybody would like to check it out you head over to journals in progress and its called 'bag seed grow - itstommygunnz' I might have some luck with this one! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom