Indoor Blue Dream, Pineapple Express & Sour Glue Grow Journal

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
300 watt full spectrum with full,veg,bloom options as well as 25-100% 4 way dimmer
Ventalation-
Vivosun 195 cfm inline exhaust 4 in with carbon filter 4 in
Vivosun 100 cfm inline intake fan 4 in
Soil-foxfarm ocean forest
Nutrients-foxfarm trio(big bloom,grow big,tiger bloom)
Supplements-happyfrog cavern culture, silica for foliar and feeding, MYKOS microbes.
Pots-
1 gallon vivosun air-pots
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
Tds meter ..waiting for ph meter so ph is unknown at this time
No pests
Seeds- feminized pineapple Express from (the seed pharm) do not use them their service is shit, as I explained it my other thread, sour glue and other unknown are bag seeds
Feeding schedules-
As per foxfarm...they say start with 6 tsp/gl of big bloom, I will be starting with 3 tsp/gl, first 2 weeks, then I will follow foxfarm schedule, I will foliar spray twice a week at lights out and feed with nutes every other feeding. Every 2-4 days
BLUE DREAM-19inches tall at 10 weeks old.. 10 days into flower(8 oz of water every 3-4 days)
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS(X2)- 4 weeks old at 7-8 inches then I topped them at 3rd node after they reached 6 nodes(5 oz of water every 2-3 days)
SOUR GLUE- 3 weeks old at 8 inches ,topped at 5th node (sex unknown) as of now(schedule same as above)
These 3 will start veg tomorrow Monday at 5pm 8/17/20
Photos- first 3 blue dream the next 2 is my pineapple Express girls, following next is sour glue and finally the last solo cup pic is (unknown) randomly found on my smoking porch. And then the pic of my set up with my homemade ac(styrofoam cooler with block of salt ice which last 2 days or 1 day if 90+temps outside.pro,s it cools it down 3-4 degrees but brings down my humidity..still working on fixing that problem and finally the WHOLE FAMILY
I have another thread that I thought was a journal but I guess not but if you go to my thread it tells my whole story of my blue dream.
RECHARGE......48 hours later, monsters

20200926_171237.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
300 watt full spectrum with full,veg,bloom options as well as 25-100% 4 way dimmer
Ventalation-
Supplements-happyfrog cavern culture, silica for foliar and feeding, MYKOS microbes.
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Seeds- feminized pineapple Express from (the seed pharm) do not use them their service is shit, as I explained it my other thread, sour glue and other unknown are bag seeds
Feeding schedules-
As per foxfarm...they say start with 6 tsp/gl of big bloom, I will be starting with 3 tsp/gl, first 2 weeks, then I will follow foxfarm schedule, I will foliar spray twice a week at lights out and feed with nutes every other feeding. Every 2-4 days
BLUE DREAM-19inches tall at 10 weeks old.. 10 days into flower(8 oz of water every 3-4 days)
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS(X2)- 4 weeks old at 7-8 inches then I topped them at 3rd node after they reached 6 nodes(5 oz of water every 2-3 days)
SOUR GLUE- 3 weeks old at 8 inches ,topped at 5th node (sex unknown) as of now(schedule same as above)
Photos- first 3 blue dream the next 2 is my pineapple Express girls, following next is sour glue and finally the last solo cup pic is (unknown) randomly found on my smoking porch. And then the pic of my set up with my homemade ac(styrofoam cooler with block of salt ice which last 2 days or 1 day if 90+temps outside.pro,s it cools it down 3-4 degrees but brings down my humidity..still working on fixing that problem and finally the WHOLE FAMILY
I have another thread that I thought was a journal but I guess not but if you go to my thread it tells my whole story of my blue dream.
Next grow....coming up...zkittles from (420) and purple haze from seed supreme

20200926_171432.jpg

20200926_171351.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
Show the difference with recharge.....
My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
The 2 in front before...... and after 48 hours of recharge ( this shit is amazing ..I will never go without it) RECHARGE- I definitely recommend

20200913_210152.jpg

20200927_022246.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
Pineapple Express and alien og up in 4-6 weeks....they are monsters......!! Other pic is final product blue dream/and sour glue

20201003_172736.jpg

20200928_102049.jpg

20200928_102042.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
UPDATE- P.E, ALIEN OG (5 weeks)

20201014_173148.jpg

20201014_173139.jpg

20201011_201000.jpg

20201003_172736.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
Just a little update.......

20201021_172553.jpg

20201021_172448.jpg

20201021_172441.jpg

20201021_172428.jpg

20201021_172407.jpg

20201021_172236.jpg

20201021_172109.jpg

20201021_172024.jpg

20201021_172017.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
So this is my final entry for this journal....this 34grams is all her.......14gms on pineapple Express ....until next journal

20201111_091613.jpg

20201111_091518.jpg

20201021_172236.jpg

My SET-UP
Tent-2x2x3
Light-
Ventalation-
Pots-
Temp-
74-86 average
Humidity-
42-53 average
No pests
Feeding schedules-
ARRRG... I need help,, any ideas on what this could be....(gelato auto)

20201124_033139.jpg

20201124_033125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom