Indoor Cheap LED Girl Scout Cookie

Day 36 veg
Getting bigger by the day. Soon will be touching all 4 sides of the tent.
Did some super cropping to allow more light to the center. Dont wanna cut any of these nice big fan leaves.

Attachments

• 20191111_213132.jpg
    20191111_213132.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 52
  • 20191111_213126.jpg
    20191111_213126.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 49
I run peroxide through the coco
Stright or do you water it down? Use with nutes? Im also looking at a drip system any recommendations for a cheap one i can hook to a 5 gal bucket as a res. Also looking into a carbon filter for a 24x24x48tall tent. starting to smell a little green :yummy:

Peroxide just use full strength, it breaks down into oxygen and water. Do you want to use pumps or set it up passive?
I see some cheap pump/timers on Amazon. But i am able to set a bucket above my tent and gravity feed easily. You know me im all about cheap and diy if i can.

Ugh the battle with fungus gnats begins. Found 1 in the room the tent is in. Witch means probably 100s in my coco. Do you treat coco like soil? Dry it out and perlite or sand on top about inch thick.
When I had my gnats I rid them pretty easily using mosquito dunks in my water and yellow sticky traps. About a week and they were all gone. Good job on the grow too. I recently dropped GSC, so im trying to follow along strain grows that I'm growing.

Back
Top Bottom