Indoor Durban Poison Clones In Coco, First Time Cloning & Using Coco

Louise.

20190707_230839.jpg

Thelma

20190707_230851.jpg

Hey @Canuckush! I hope you're doing well :rollit: Plants are looking great, nice job on training!
so I built a mini greenhouse for them to spend sometime in
I love that, awesome job on the build! Simple and it does the job perfectly :bravo:

@irie lion thanks, I'm hoping to have these girls spend more time in actual daylight this time, they do get some time in the sun and when it gets overcast or raining into the greenhouse until night time.

9 days on proper nutes, and I've realized that I mistakenly thought these were 3 gallon pots, they are 1 gallon pots, so I've ordered some 3 gallon fabric pots and some pk 13/14.
I've been pinning them down and well I never noticed any growth but looking back at the pictures there seems to be some, they look healthy now, good color, some burn on the leaves but I think that's from splashing nutes on the leaves when I feed them outside.
Not sure when to up-pot because they spent almost a month on just water?
And I'll probably only up-pot to 3 gallon fabric pots, I'm not sure about 5 gallon fabric pots indoors
Also not sure about when to flip. Timeline on these clones seems off to me due to the month on water only.
20190714_135221_HDR.jpg

I finally have a plan. :idea:

I checked the calendar and these clones spent 33 days :oops: in coco without proper nutes, so I'll use the first feed as my start date and flip at 4 weeks on proper nutes, that'll put me around August 2.
I'll continue the training until then and will up-pot to 3 gallon fabric pots about a week before flip.

:morenutes:

Happy growing.

Sounds like a good plan to me brother! :high-five::passitleft:

Sounds like a good plan to me brother! :high-five::passitleft:
Thanks @irie lion , what do you think about what I'm doing now? I have these outside most of the day either in sunlight (not much lately) or rather daylight or in the greenhouse, then they come in at night and sit in a corner with 2 windows, so they don't actually have a light schedule because they get a little light all night from the back door light.
Would this be slowing down the growth? Should I just put them in a closet with an 18/6 light schedule?
I've never had a plant outside so it's all new to me, I figured it's just like if it was an outdoor grow, it never really gets pitch black dark.
Any advice is much appreciated.

:passitleft:

I think that’s perfectly fine, the sun is so good for them. How many hours of sunlight would you say they get on average per day?

I think that’s perfectly fine, the sun is so good for them. How many hours of sunlight would you say they get on average per day?
When it is sunny, about 3, most of the time it's either overcast or shadow from the natural treeline and tree canopy in the back yard.

Yeah that’s not too much light for them - they’ll grow but I don’t think you’ll get the results you want from them.
Should I just put them in a closet with an 18/6 light schedule?
Maybe go ahead with that, and if you’ve got some sunny days you can put them outside. :ganjamon:

It's only a pleasure my friend :high-five::rollit:

Well look what arrived today in the mail!! It was held, opened and inspected by the border agency!
My clones have survived in coco for 32 days, mostly on water and a few feeds of coco A, so tomorrow they will finally have a proper feed of nutrients!
20190704_121707.jpg

The future looks good now for Thelma and Louise!

Happy growing everyone!
Did you just wait all that time with hydro nutes sitting there? They are slightly different but I've been doing it for years lol.
I'll try LST Louise and hope she stretches some more so I can guide her around the pot in a circle.

20190707_162216.jpg
Yaaay, love seeing folk do this. Turns out really cool :)

Did you just wait all that time with hydro nutes sitting there? They are slightly different but I've been doing it for years lol.

Yaaay, love seeing folk do this. Turns out really cool :)
Yeah I purchased the hydro nutes from a local big box store, the crystal/powder stuff you add to water, I didn't want to F' up another grow, I'm already 0-1. Lol.
And I hope the training goes according to plan, I've never done it obviously but it looks great!

Just gotta master your surroundings and make the most of what's at your disposal mate.
Make changes one at a time so you can see what the difference is.
Keep things simple and don't over think it.
It's a plant at the end of the day. They don't need much to keep them happy.
big one for you will be the light though.
Seen you mention a cupboard light somewhere I'm sure? What's in there?

Just gotta master your surroundings and make the most of what's at your disposal mate.
Make changes one at a time so you can see what the difference is.
Keep things simple and don't over think it.
It's a plant at the end of the day. They don't need much to keep them happy.
big one for you will be the light though.
Seen you mention a cupboard light somewhere I'm sure? What's in there?
I have a closet set up, 2 brooder lamps with full spectrum led daylight bulbs @ 5000k each on a timer, a dehumidifier and fan, blacked out with a blackout curtain and closet door.
If I can accomplish 1 successful grow and harvest then I may purchase a grow tent, space and ventilation is an issue since I don't own my own home.

Mail day update, the 3 gallon fabric pots arrived and the ok 13/14 right behind it! Now to wait a couple of weeks before transplant.
20190717_131313.jpg

And my curious lil guy.

20190716_222346_HDR.jpg

Feed, wait, move the wires and wait some more.

Happy growing!

Cute lil’ pup :ganjamon: Plants are looking good!

Cute lil’ pup :ganjamon: Plants are looking good!
Thanks @irie lion

This is interesting, Thelma was topped, Louise wasn't, they were identical cuts from the same top. They even had the same twist in the same leaves, the same twist at the same node in response to the lights, but are now a bit different due to one being topped.

20190717_234424.jpg

Happy growing!

I like that you've done that so that we can get a good comparison on the two's growth, topped and untopped. Loads of growth happening there :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom